Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Mitt Romney, future University President, did not kill his dog, he scared it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Megillah Gorilla posted:

When Trump mocked a disabled reporter with Parkinsons a congenital joint condition in his arms and no one cared was the moment :decorum: in US politics died.

Also, didn't some other politician kill their dog by tying it behind their car and dragging it to its death, National Lampoons style?

e: fixed

Clark W Griswold did not run for poltical office because he is fictional and that disqualifies him from the ballot in some states

Riven
Apr 22, 2002
Yeah Romney put his dog in a carrier that he strapped to the top of his car and the dog poo poo itself in fear repeatedly for miles with poop streaming down the side of their car, but felt bad about the obvious mistake and the dog was alive at the end,

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

zoux posted:

I don’t think not shooting puppies falls under the realm of political decorum

Even dogslaughterer catturd2 is appalled
https://twitter.com/catturd2/status/1784007783693557947

As goes catturd goes the Republican party, I'm afraid.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

As you know I'm a tough, rootin tootin cowboy man.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
Like a dawg

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Cowgirl who keeps getting fired for murdering the more difficult cattle

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

Milo and POTUS posted:

Cowgirl who keeps getting fired for murdering the more difficult cattle

I think that's a reverse cowgirl

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Mauser posted:

Thanks, I just googled this at work and got fired

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Mauser posted:

Haha

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Riven posted:

Yeah Romney put his dog in a carrier that he strapped to the top of his car and the dog poo poo itself in fear repeatedly for miles with poop streaming down the side of their car, but felt bad about the obvious mistake and the dog was alive at the end,

That's who I was thinking of, thanks.

When even a ghoul like Romney is a better, more decent human being than you, know you there's something wrong with you.

MeinPanzer
Dec 20, 2004
anyone who reads Cinema Discusso for anything more than slackjawed trolling will see the shittiness in my posts
As much as this story has elicited the ire of many, people killing a dog or other pet because it’s frustrating them and they can’t be bothered to train it properly is depressingly common in rural areas. My uncle shot and killed a horse out of annoyance at its defiance and my wife’s uncle did the same with a trained herding dog that he got angry at for escaping its kennel.

Turns out when people treat animals like commodities they discard them like accordingly.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Megillah Gorilla posted:

That's who I was thinking of, thanks.

When even a ghoul like Romney is a better, more decent human being than you, know you there's something wrong with you.

Mitt Romney tortured gay students during his university studies

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

steinrokkan posted:

That would be a positive to republicans, you know that.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Wistful of Dollars posted:

That would be a positive to republicans, you know that.

I was responding to the "decent person" bit

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

steinrokkan posted:

And protested for the continuation of the draft after having secured a religious deferment.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

steinrokkan posted:

I was responding to the "decent person" bit

Noemi worked hard to make Romney comparatively decent. She doesn't deserve your attempts to undermine that effort.

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

steinrokkan posted:

Six inches is hardly torture

vorebane
Feb 2, 2009

"I like Ur and Kavodel and Enki being nice to people for some reason."

Wrong Voter amongst wrong voters
https://www.newyorker.com/news/amy-davidson/mitt-romney-bully

It was pretty bad, from my understanding

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StumblyWumbly
Sep 12, 2007

Batmanticore!
Romney tried to resurrect Jim Crow laws to prevent marriage equality after the Massachusetts supreme court said we had to allow gay marriage. Dude is an absolute MBA brain piece of poo poo.
The only good thing to say about him is he's also ineffective.