Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Yo, thanks again to everyone for participating, thanks to Deuce-Fings for herding us disoriented bunch of kittens, thanks to Eeebbs for the certificate.

This is always something to look forward to when Christmas time comes around, and as much fun as it is to cook up a dumb gift for someone else, and waiting with anticipation for a gift of your own, what does it most for me is to see the amazing stuff some of you guys come up with.

Hugs and kisses, namaste

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
Next year gonna be hard, this year is a though act to follow.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

MA-Horus posted:

I recieve a package delivery notification.

Germany! Cool! Uh, what?

Eh, I'm Dutch. We're used to getting hosed by ZE GERMANS

Welp.

:a2m: :nms:

It is spicy. It will be enjoyed. Thank you dude.
I, uh, don't know about the sex toy thing.

Hey Mr Canadian Horus, I was just digging through the parent-chat thread for a post I was looking for, came across the entire origin story of your gift, and felt like I should repost it for posterity as the last post in this thread: (I left out the "lol, I can no longer enter my kitchen"-posts)

Duzzy Funlop posted:

"Lutsch meinen Schwanz von hinten"?

Also, I should have included NBC-gear in my preparations, holy loving poo poo

Duzzy Funlop posted:

It just occurred to me that I can basically throw away this bamboo cutting board?

I also feel extremely other-than-good about this:

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Okay, I may have just got back from my only Oktoberfest visit this year and - sure enough - I may not be able to operate motor vehicoles, but this ssauce needs to be bottled and BY BAVARIAN JESUS I shall bo6ttle it.

Duzzy Funlop posted:

My eyes are tearing up because I figured I'm drun k enough to not be affected, but I have managed to otherwise blend the REAPER BLOOD without any splatter. Now I need tro somehow sift it through before bottloing

god help me, Oktoberfest did not prepare me for this

Duzzy Funlop posted:

I'm still cryxing, but i promised myself I'D get this over, so herer we are. I'm pretty sure I can throw away my hot SIEMENS blender bit because there's no way to ever decontaminate it, and also RIP my sieve because, well, it's getting a solid handling of the pain sauce.

Thbis may end uop being not even a single 100ml bottle of sauce...what the gently caress am I doing with my life

Duzzy Funlop posted:

I think I've finally passed the point of se4lf.injury.

;My British Airways pilot cousin got hisd flight canceled for tomorrow, so he'ssitting on standby tomorrow, and I'm happy to furnish him with the first version of my BRAND SPANKING NEW CHILI SAUCHE.
Got heklp us if he actually imbibes said sauce:

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Behold:

Death in bottle

Since my BA-flyboy cousin had a flight cancelled and is vchilling in Munich tomorrow, I guess he's the first one to receive this gift, by BAH GAWD, I swear I was planning on only furnishing my stupidly-photogenic brother-in.law wirth this sauce

Okay, I survived this ordeal, and I'm going to bed now.
Total number of latex-glove-pairs consumed for this batch: 9

As I completed this last stretch regarding bottling etc. in a state of moderate inebriation, I'm somewhat certain I'll encounter one or two more incidents of cross-contamination tomorrow.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

I appreciates all that, good buddy.

I brought that sauce over for a superbowl party last weekend (it is now affectionately known as the Goatse sauce) and even my friends who are VERY into hot sauces had trouble with it.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
This was 2019's Godholio mug design. The year is lightly printed between the images.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

MA-Horus posted:

I appreciates all that, good buddy.

I brought that sauce over for a superbowl party last weekend (it is now affectionately known as the Goatse sauce) and even my friends who are VERY into hot sauces had trouble with it.

Glad to share the pain :shobon:

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
Hey human I found this doll, I play?

Ok I play

Mmmm cheeseburger flavoured brains!

Thanks pantlesswithwolves! Yoko appreciates your gift!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Hell yes! Lando is glad that Yoko is enjoying it as much as he does.