Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

The extra grand? Thats my Colonel Equivalent Consulting Fee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

See these dovetail joints used real European turtledove. Not cheap. We thought you deserved the best. Sure, the price point is higher but it's just suck a step up from pigeon.

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Look normally we don't do this, but you seemed like nice enough newlyweds.
We only charged material cost for the slide AND genuine Charles Entertainment Cheese Ball-Crawl Experience™.

I know you didn't ask for it. We're trying to do you a favor here! Whattsa matter? You don't like when someone does you a favor?
Now cough up the extra grand!
That's a real nice ball-crawl. Be a cryin' shame if something were to uh... happen to it. Capiche?

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

FutonForensic

well, we didn't find any problems with the house, so--wait, this stone *sniffs countertop* Fool's Granite! your whole house is a goddamned time bomb! run! flee, you gently caress!!

vanisher

FutonForensic posted:

well, we didn't find any problems with the house, so--wait, this stone *sniffs countertop* Fool's Granite! your whole house is a goddamned time bomb! run! flee, you gently caress!!

nut

ya i gotta hire a new general, i was stalking our last one's twitter and foun some very problematic hot takes

Jaguars!

We had a safety meeting and do you realize how dangerous some of these tools are? We've isolated the hammer until a bomb disposal robot can get to it and we're mitigating the rest of the risks by not doing anything.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
there should have been an asterisk on the bid that says "crew labor not included"

i didn't realize that paying the guys was not optional

Twenty Four

"Yeah, gonna need another thousand bucks over here. What, no, not Mister Contractor, that's General Contractor to you, I didn't serve all that time the Army to be called mister you filthy tenant!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla

What's that? You think stairs don't need to be insulated?

Let me tell you about a pioneer named Grover...