Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
The only way anyone dies is being executed for being counter revolutionary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Complete loss of individuality and ego death for everyone, and then, technology permitting, some kind of a hive mind maybe? C'mon

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Free cum for everyone.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i get paid to post and occasionally do productive work

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Unimatrix 0 is the C.LIE.A. backed contras to the Borg worker paradise.

Borg queen not canonical

Egg Moron has issued a correction as of 03:57 on Dec 17, 2019

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

wait I changed my mind, this:

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
eating rear end is required

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Gringostar posted:

eating rear end is required

rear end eating schools will of course be freely available to all citizens

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
First of all I'd start by executing everyone ITT for having a different view of Utopia then me.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

mobby_6kl posted:

First of all I'd start by executing everyone ITT for having a different view of Utopia then me.

Already going to do that.

breadshaped
Apr 1, 2010

Soiled Meat
a big mega computer determines all the logistical, agricultural and manufacturing needs of the planet's population and how and where best to achieve targets based on climate and population forecasts

and every year we randomly choose 10,000 computer programmers to sacrifice into a volcano to keep it running

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
the concept of ownership itself has been abolished

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Bedshaped posted:

a big mega computer determines all the logistical, agricultural and manufacturing needs of the planet's population and how and where best to achieve targets based on climate and population forecasts

and every year we randomly choose 10,000 computer programmers to sacrifice into a volcano to keep it running

this is still a 99.9% reduction in mortality rate from capitalism

tylersayten
Mar 20, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

mags posted:

the concept of ownership itself has been abolished

It can’t be overstated how much suffering and senseless bullshit in the world would be alleviated if human beings genuinely understood and adopted this.

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

Twitter, Facebook and Amazon are nationalized and subsequently dismantled. Jack, Zucc and Bezos are sentenced to eat the very servers their garbage ran on, until they expire.

Google, too.

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
What if Stalin, but horny

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
gay

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
everyone has the exact same standard of living and equal access to resources, work is evenly split up based on physical and mental difficulty of the labor performed, all work is aimed at reducing the overall amount of work required while maintaining a living and healthy ecosystem, exceptions are made for disability and inability to fulfill work requirements based on scientific medical analysis,lack of participation in society results in forced re education, daily social and educational regimens designed to bring about human fufillment and awareness are non-optional

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Ace of Baes posted:

lack of participation in society results in forced re education

lol

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

jesus christ the zipper on my pants broke and my weiner was just flopping around

luckily everyone was at lunch

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Working for a cause that would help my fellow humans instead of selling them something

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

AxGrap posted:

Working for a cause that would help my fellow humans instead of selling them something

that’s a nice dream :3:

you ok buddy?

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

VideoKid posted:

that’s a nice dream :3:

you ok buddy?

Yeah I'm good. Thank you. A little frustrated today, but just having fun.

samcarsten
Sep 13, 2022

by vyelkin
TNG-era Star Trek

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Arby's

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Ourby's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I'd start an arts program as a honeypot for bourgeois tendencies. If I think a work sucks the artist goes to the gulag to do manual labor.