Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

nut posted:

summoning all the intangible essence of the universe to topple a chair on the second floor to spook a man with a lot of dippity doo

a lot of dippity doo, but even more get-up-and-go!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

me: wow that was some amazing stuff at the seance. girl you freaky wit dat ectoplasm. let's do that again.

me: havent heard from u but still wow we had a moment didn't we. tag me back yo?

me: not sure this ouija board workin, it's been three weeks. girl what plane of existence u on?

me: just watched that old movie with the clay pottery scene, gave me a mood, come on girl let's make a pitcher

me: it's our anniversary lol, went to the graveyard and got drunk, didnt see u but thats ok

me: u up

me:

ty nesamdoom!

FluffieDuckie

Manifisto posted:

me: wow that was some amazing stuff at the seance. girl you freaky wit dat ectoplasm. let's do that again.

me: havent heard from u but still wow we had a moment didn't we. tag me back yo?

me: not sure this ouija board workin, it's been three weeks. girl what plane of existence u on?

me: just watched that old movie with the clay pottery scene, gave me a mood, come on girl let's make a pitcher

me: it's our anniversary lol, went to the graveyard and got drunk, didnt see u but thats ok

me:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

nut

Manifisto posted:

me:

Finger Prince

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Working out at the gym in case a ghost wants to fight

Working out at the gym cuz I know that pervy ghost is watching and I want to make it ghost moist with my hot gym bod.

alexandriao

asa ghost id just be super chill like oh dance on my grave? neat you got some cool moves bro, oh you're pissing on my grave? ok i mean that's not my kink but if it gets u off go for it

and then id like scare their cat every 2 nights for shits and giggles but id mostly just haunt businessmen and capitalists and scare the poo poo out of jeff bezos

wearing a lampshade

Manifisto posted:

me:

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

Manifisto posted:

me:

hahahaha

Gaston Bachelard

When the image is new, the world is new.
ghosts looking at my butt is the reason i squat

cda

by Hand Knit

Bachelard rear end posted:

ghosts looking at my butt is the reason i squat

user name post combo :aaaaa:

tradjik

Manifisto posted:

me:

feeling personally attacked also lol

google THIS

Manifisto posted:

me:

Goons Are Gifts

Manifisto posted:

me:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

me: