Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ulvir

Achtane posted:

Tea can be a nice drink when it's cold outside or whatever but the caffeine content is negligible and lol if you think it's gonna do anything compared to a fat scoop of my dude Bustelo

:goonsay: well actually the caffeine content really depends on what kind of tea it is, matcha is basically the same as a cup of coffee, and some blacks plus puerhs have enough that you get the caffeine you need but not so much that you get shakey and nauseous after a few cups.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
Admittedly I haven't tried very many teas outside of the kind that come in bags, but I might have to look into it now.
Thanks broheim

tradjik

Achtane posted:

Tea can be a nice drink when it's cold outside or whatever but the caffeine content is negligible and lol if you think it's gonna do anything compared to a fat scoop of my dude Bustelo

ok brewmer

ty heather papps u da bes

tradjik

I got a coffee today for breakfast it's better than teabags but not as heart racey as my special bubble tea

ty heather papps u da bes

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

ulvir posted:

:goonsay: well actually the caffeine content really depends on what kind of tea it is, matcha is basically the same as a cup of coffee, and some blacks plus puerhs have enough that you get the caffeine you need but not so much that you get shakey and nauseous after a few cups.

shakey and nauseous? pff. casual

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poverty goat

The quickest way to nausea in the morning for me is to drink 2-3 12 oz cups of strong black tea while forgetting to eat. Works great with coffee, tea not so much. It's good though because I consistently eat breakfast now.