Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Das Panzer posted:

A tunnel down to the grug den, with another tunnel at the far end that rises into a spire with no other entrance or exit. Impractical and obnoxious, which I think suits Grug quite well

This is a very good idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Das Panzer posted:

A tunnel down to the grug den, with another tunnel at the far end that rises into a spire with no other entrance or exit. Impractical and obnoxious, which I think suits Grug quite well
Perfect. Perhaps the tunnel could to be a labyrinth with monsters, traps and secret doors.

Simsmagic
Aug 3, 2011

im beautiful

Commission a self-portrait

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Do your own self-portrait and buy one more piece of drywall to hang it

Das Panzer
Nov 11, 2016

Poil posted:

Perfect. Perhaps the tunnel could to be a labyrinth with monsters, traps and secret doors.

Yesssssssss. The real question is can we get David Bowie to steal a child or two for us to put in there.

Or something.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

gently caress, this thread is making me want to load up the game again.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
If Grug makes more 'art' he should get a new slab of drywall to hang it on---even if/when he already has walls in place.

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
A completely separate slab of drywall.

LifeofaGuardian
Oct 26, 2013

Every part of every human being-even their ugly sides-is beautiful. There is no limit to beauty.
Grug seems a little lonely. Adopt a random bird. Never put it in an actual cage or inside the (eventual) house though. Birdies are made to fly free. If it flies away or dies, just get a new one.

Sketchie
Nov 14, 2012

LifeofaGuardian posted:

Grug seems a little lonely. Adopt a random bird. Never put it in an actual cage or inside the (eventual) house though. Birdies are made to fly free. If it flies away or dies, just get a new one.
You just know the bird will randomly explode after telling it to sit.

DelilahFlowers
Jan 10, 2020

Grug seems on the path to a nominally successful career. This is dangerous, as it takes him away from his roots of being a mooch. We must nip these wubs in the bud and get back to doing what grug was made for. befriend wealthy sims and mooch for a large amount

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rosemont
Nov 4, 2009

Why is there what looks like a stargate in the club?

Also, I think that if Grug's career as a DJ doesn't pan out, he should seriously consider a life of crime.