Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

snoo posted:

oh my godddd I have to pay rent AGAIN

it
keeps
happening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

snoo posted:

oh my godddd I have to pay rent AGAIN

get ur rent money out of the bank in the form of coins and then melt them down into a flying guillotine and then flying guillotine ur landlord with it then burn down the bank

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

FAUXTON posted:

good round average donation

bernie's is $7.62

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Flavius Aetass posted:

bernie's is $7.62

:tfrxmas:

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3912968&pagenumber=1

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

Make sure when it explodea you're walking away from it all cool like

*trips and falls down blackhole gets laughed at by the grays, spends the next billion years learning about the laws of the multiverse so i can beat the grays at the 5th dimensional hyperdebate but then cybertrumo the 1488th gets elected and all channels switch to that instead*

:smugdon:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

:berninator:

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Do your duty and close this loving thread, Mods.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Rah! posted:

*trips and falls down blackhole gets laughed at by the grays, spends the next billion years learning about the laws of the multiverse so i can beat the grays at the 5th dimensional hyperdebate but then cybertrumo the 1488th gets elected and all channels switch to that instead*

:smugdon:

Chump game poo poo there, the greys are like the dumbass Marines who get sent out firstz real brains is with the sectoids that play 12D go, a real thinking man's game and not like filthy euro white man poo poo that's just about who can best follow the rules of class hierarchies

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Turdfuzz posted:

Do your duty and close this loving thread, Mods.

there's like 17 dipshits and not one of them wants to step up and be smythe lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

Chump game poo poo there, the greys are like the dumbass Marines who get sent out firstz real brains is with the sectoids that play 12D go, a real thinking man's game and not like filthy euro white man poo poo that's just about who can best follow the rules of class hierarchies

sir

excuse me sir

i studied for 69,000 years at the quantum university if u will look at my credentials sir