Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
I hate the confederacy

and the klan

rot in hell, traitors

DISCLAIMER: THIS POST DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained within this post are for informational purposes only. No material in this post is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this post or the replies to this post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/TrumpsAlert/status/1223448406065963009

jr havin another wild friday night

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

how many times has this article been written?

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
alright Nichael i'm sorry i haven't done this sooner but just kicked 100 to Jess!

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Plinkey posted:

how many times has this article been written?

I don't know. When will the bernie boys settle the gently caress down?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

juche avocado posted:

ah yes the thing that was predicated on a misuse of America's outsized influence, covered in huge ~national security~ concerns, to try to smear a notorious non-leftist was a thing to placate the left

your analysis is stellar as ever

My point was that dem leadership put so ltitle effort into the impeachment it was clear they only did it to just look at the left and say there happy now. They are entirely content with waiting until the election where they will make decorum great again when Biden takes office and they can finally fall over themselves to shifty to the right so they can trade incinerating immigrants for some banker safety net legislation in a beautiful display of 'bipartisanship'. America is saved thanks to the stalwart centrists of the Democratic party.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

a.lo posted:

I don't know. When will the bernie boys settle the gently caress down?

when cspam closes

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

:dong::yayclod:

:gritin::dehumanize::killing::guillotine:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

alright Nichael i'm sorry i haven't done this sooner but just kicked 100 to Jess!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

i'm actually funneling this money into gene truono's comeback campaign

GENE RIDES AGAIN 2020

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Nichael posted:

i'm actually funneling this money into gene truono's comeback campaign

GENE RIDES AGAIN 2020

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

Nichael posted:

in 2020, biden is going to lose the presidency a THIRD time to bernie, then he's going to lose his former seat to a leftist firebrand who actively makes fun of him:

https://twitter.com/ShevekWasRight/status/1223447443762827264

i finally did it. I hope you reach your goals. please keep us updated on tonight’s progress.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Mayor Dave posted:

I'm torn nichael has great hair and is almost as fuckable as a tsarnayev, but senator Coons has an rear end that just won't quit

we all wish that rear end would quit

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

I screencapped this while watching the midnight brexit rally:

I thought the LED lights around the edge to make it visible at night were a pretty nice touch

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Nichael posted:

in 2020, biden is going to lose the presidency a THIRD time to bernie, then he's going to lose his former seat to a leftist firebrand who actively makes fun of him:

https://twitter.com/ShevekWasRight/status/1223447443762827264

how is Scarane pronounced

Mrs. Dash
Apr 11, 2009

Confederate General Armistead gives an emotional monologue in this movie, talking about how he can forsee his own death in the upcoming battle and lamenting that he won't be able to see his friend, Union General Hancock, before his death. This monologue is even more moving when you realize that the actor, Richard Jordan, knew he was dying of cancer and was channeling his own real emotions regarding his terminal illness.

Also the Confederates got fukken owned in this movie.

These were two facts about the film Gettysburg.

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:
the richard nixon tulpa understand politics better than the dnc

https://twitter.com/dick_nixon/status/1223453510655758337

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Aino Minako posted:

i finally did it. I hope you reach your goals. please keep us updated on tonight’s progress.

thank you!

I honestly think we're about there for the January goal, but the truth is, there's never really an end to the fundraising grind. I need to reiterate that this money is going into hiring our organizers at $18 an hour in February.

our organizers work hard (thank you):

https://twitter.com/JessforDelaware/status/1222213577341272064

but they also post exploitative hashtags when the hashtag should've been #hotboysforjess

https://twitter.com/DanielCarapezzi/status/1223311363340107785

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

tacodaemon posted:

how is Scarane pronounced

scar-ain, rhymes with campaign. her mom's name is elaine, so when we elect jess we're going to run the Elaine Scarane Campaign

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

listening to 2DCAT on spotify, fundraising, and making turfs for the weekend (we have another ~20ish volunteers knocking doors this weekend, throughout the state)

https://twitter.com/JessforDelaware/status/1223457264033419264

all donors and volunteers between now and 2/24 are entitled to 2DCAT's Delaware is Burning

https://twitter.com/the2dcat/status/1217830934541561857?s=20

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
I kicked 1 00 soccer balls to Jess and she got em all

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
yikes talk about a need for entitlement reform

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

i heard jess can speedrun sega aladdin in 17 minutes

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

MANGA

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

GrimGypsy posted:

the good aladdin one

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

cumshitter posted:

i called schumers office and said "i would appreciate it if schumer can force votes on amendments that he actually do that and fight for me rather than continuing to legitimize the gop by treating them as a good faith actors."

if youre number isnt from the state they tend to throw these comments into the trash

i did get ny local rep to approve of a pro undocumented bill by repeatedly annoying their staff tho for some optimism tho

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

GrimGypsy posted:

:hai:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Chris Coo s' favorite Fallout is 4.

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

https://twitter.com/donttrythis/status/1223378699803717632?s=21

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i haven't been feeling all that well and my wife wanted to get all frisky so we started doing some stuff but then i coughed directly into her vagina and now she won't talk to me

does anyone have any advice

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

lol this doesn't matter, buddy. nothing matters but grabbing power then using it to affect positive change for the working class.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Dolphin posted:

i haven't been feeling all that well and my wife wanted to get all frisky so we started doing some stuff but then i coughed directly into her vagina and now she won't talk to me

does anyone have any advice

bond over a bernie or jess phone banking session

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

epic bacon

Mrs. Dash
Apr 11, 2009

Jamie and Adam always talked about how they aren't really friends and never hung out outside of work. Is it because Jamie is a chud?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Mrs. Dash posted:

Jamie and Adam always talked about how they aren't really friends and never hung out outside of work. Is it because Jamie is a chud?

was this a mythbuster episode?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Mrs. Dash posted:

you just fuckin' know he's a lolbertarian of some sort