Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

Barco Fiesta posted:

ever shoot cheez wiz through the inside of a piece of uncooked penne? i haven't bc it sounds unpleasant but it might be cool if your into that sort of thing

please we are a family friendly forum

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

When no one was looking I cooked all the spaghetti in this thread

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:magical:

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

When no one was looking I cooked all the spaghetti in this thread
You....you wet noodle! :argh:

Finger Prince

Barco Fiesta posted:

ever shoot cheez wiz through the inside of a piece of uncooked penne? i haven't bc it sounds unpleasant but it might be cool if your into that sort of thing

Isn't that cannoli? Pretty sure that's cannoli.

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
The real gourmet treat is uncooked, crunchy ravioli.

Heather Papps

hello friend

SardonicTyrant posted:

You....you wet noodle! :argh:

Fusilli? This guys more like Mussolini!!!

Escape From Noise

Stuffing raw cannelloni with raw macaroni and just going to fuckin' town on those bad boys.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

fartzilla

how disgusting

Mr. Dick posted:

Mr. Dick was going to ask what kind of sauce you put on your uncooked spaghetti, op, but the question, while still unanswered, now seems sullied and impure.

i wasn't going to do this but you forced my hand

it's time for ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* COOKIN' WITH FARTZILLA *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

hi goons I am BYOB superstar fartzilla. you may know me from such hits as "the thomas pynchon fan club" and "i can't stop eating uncooked spaghetti." well today i'd love to share one of my favorite recipes with you. this one is extra special to me because i learned it during an 8 month stay abroad in a vietnamese prison

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* MISE EN PLACE *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

this is one of my favorite recipes because of how simple it is! all you need is a packet of raw, uncooked (this is important!) spaghetti and a can of tomato paste. EASY PEASY

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

look at you, you big dumb rear end! the spaghetti is too big to fit in the bowl!!!! what are you going to do??? THE SOLUTION IS EASIER THAN YOU THINK. just break the spaghetti in half!! that's it! and NOW IT'S PERFECT

now you just smear some tomato paste on it and you're GOOD TO GO

BON APPETIT

join me next time, when i present the results of my extensive orzo research as a brief video essay. check out a sneak preview below:
https://imgur.com/aBovQZ0

cda

by Hand Knit

fartzilla posted:

hi goons I am BYOB superstar fartzilla. you may know me from such hits as "the thomas pynchon fan club" and "i can't stop eating uncooked spaghetti." well today i'd love to share one of my favorite recipes with you. this one is extra special to me because i learned it during an 8 month stay abroad in a vietnamese prison

this is one of my favorite recipes because of how simple it is! all you need is a packet of raw, uncooked (this is important!) spaghetti and a can of tomato paste. EASY PEASY

look at you, you big dumb rear end! the spaghetti is too big to fit in the bowl!!!! what are you going to do??? THE SOLUTION IS EASIER THAN YOU THINK. just break the spaghetti in half!! that's it! and NOW IT'S PERFECT

BON APPETIT

join me next time, when i present the results of my extensive orzo research as a brief video essay. check out a sneak preview below:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

City of Glompton

fartzilla posted:

BON APPETIT

lol

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Manifisto

fartzilla posted:

BON APPETIT

ty nesamdoom!

cda

by Hand Knit

slam dunk posted:

you are what you eat

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

fartzilla posted:

BON APPETIT

:five:

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

Finger Prince posted:

Isn't that cannoli? Pretty sure that's cannoli.

its like a baby cannoli

Escape From Noise

Roll that poo poo, light that poo poo, smoke that poo poo. That's right. I'm talkin' rigatoni

Goons Are Gifts

fartzilla posted:

BON APPETIT

Heather Papps

hello friend

gently caress off brenda I can stop any time, I JUST DONT WANT TO STOP

google THIS

fartzilla posted:

BON APPETIT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

ferroque posted:

realtalk my aunt actually did this and hosed her teeth up

Al dente more like ow dente