Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartzilla

how disgusting
it is a packet of Rao's Homemade "Premium, Traditionally Crafted Since 1896"

what is your favorite brand of spaghetti to eat uncooked?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

i'm more of a linguini man myself, op. currently crunching a ronzoni linguini #17. not fancy but it gets the job done.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Heather Papps

hello friend

Barillo

Heather Papps

hello friend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj7ITz-dxMI

City of Glompton

a few boxes of noods a week is nbd but you know youve got a pasta problem though when you start buying from the bulk section. when i get that bad i make sure to go thru self checkout so the store clerks can't judge me.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

my brother eats uncooked spaghetti and he's an unhinged maniac. it's a miracle he hasn't been to prison already.

selan dyin

did u know u can use uncooked spaghetti to light your barbecue if u dont have long matches

Escape From Noise

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

my brother eats uncooked spaghetti and he's an unhinged maniac. it's a miracle he hasn't been to prison already.

Cramming uncooked spaghetti into my mouth as the pasta police pound on my door!

"Stop what you're doing and pen up you maniac!"

"Come in and stop me PIGS!"

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
what kind of maniac eats uncooked spaghetti? jesus. what is wrong with you. eat uncooked farfalle like a normal person.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Olive! posted:

what kind of maniac eats uncooked spaghetti? jesus. what is wrong with you. eat uncooked farfalle like a normal person.

alnilam

Yeah, i started off on regular spaghetti. Angel hair first, then #6, #8, kept moving up to harder stuff. Buccatini came along then got old fast. That was 6 years ago. Now I'm losing my teeth from crunching raw radiatori.

ty manifisto

Mummy Napkin
i;ve been reduced to eating raw tortellini with no filling. so this is rock bottom, huh?

Entenzahn

erm... quack-ward
When you put cheese in the microwave and then you put the cheese between two uncooked lasagna sheets its like a nacho sandwich, I started doing this ironically but now it's all I eat

thank you Evan Jellicle for the honkin' rad holiday sig

copy rite by cda -> do not steal!

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

oh yeah eating uncooked spaghetti is alright but i only eat raw grains myself

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Munching heavy
Jaws weak, aching already
Sweater all pasta confetti
Uncooked spaghetti

fartzilla

how disgusting

City of Glompton posted:

currently crunching a ronzoni linguini #17.

alnilam posted:

Angel hair first, then #6, #8, kept moving up to harder stuff.

what is it with all these numbers? is pasta made by a bunch of nerds????

slam dunk

on fire
you are what you eat

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

fartzilla posted:

what is it with all these numbers? is pasta made by a bunch of nerds????

orzo #69 the sex pasta

fartzilla

how disgusting

Bo-Pepper posted:

orzo #69 the sex pasta

it's true, orzo is just the right size for urethral insertion. it is the earliest known method of birth control. this is on wikipedia if you don't believe me

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

fartzilla posted:

it's true, orzo is just the right size for urethral insertion. it is the earliest known method of birth control. this is on wikipedia if you don't believe me

catch me cumming carbonara

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
as they say... " breakfast is the most important meal of the day "!!

slam dunk

on fire
acini de peepee

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

slam dunk posted:

acini de peepee

5 MORE YEARS
5 MORE YEARS
5 MORE YEARS

Manifisto

my lover and I sucking and crunching on two ends of a strand of raw spaghett while staring directly into each other's faces and yet acting surprised when we meet in the middle for a kiss after about 20 minutes

de cecco, btw

ty nesamdoom!

Piso Mojado

I can't stop doin blow out of hard penne pasta shell

Manifisto

it was just a shed! definitely not an illegal cavatappi lab. the fact that it blew up is a concidence, stuff blows up all the time, right?

ty nesamdoom!

FutonForensic

eating raw ramen, or "rawmen" as we in the Rawsta Enthusiast community call it,, in the traditional Japanese style

fartzilla

how disgusting
hey doods and dooderinos, this spaghetti sure is Something RAWful

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

FutonForensic posted:

eating raw ramen, or "rawmen" as we in the Rawsta Enthusiast community call it,, in the traditional Japanese style

Rawstafarfallian Ital(ian) diet

*raw pasta

*they do not sip the Coke they only drink the Pellegrino

slam dunk

on fire
would this be considered extremely al dente? like could i get this at olive garden if i asked for it like this or would i have to order it rare?

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
I have to admit I had a problem with uncooked spaghetti at a very young age. At 4 or 5 I would grab just a strand or two out of the box and eat them. Then it progressed to me sneaking noodles out of the box in the middle of the day, even when mom wasn't making it for dinner. My parents just left it out where an impressionable young child like me could find it and eat it. Eventually even they started to notice, though, when boxes of spaghetti intended for dinner were found half-empty or worse.

I kicked cold turkey when I hit 11 or 12. That was rough. Listen to an old addict, don't get started on that poo poo.

ferroque

realtalk my aunt actually did this and hosed her teeth up

frump truck

hello... again!

cronk it

Finger Prince

When I was a kid the secret schoolyard treat was uncooked ramen noodles with the soup mix packet sprinkled on them. So crunchy, so salty.

fartzilla

how disgusting

ferroque posted:

realtalk my aunt actually did this and hosed her teeth up

wait so does this mean i should or should not chew ice while chompin on raw noods

please respond asap it's kind of urgent

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Lol, you uneducated westerners. You dolts. You buffoons.

Nothing but uncooked white rice in the morning.

Trying

the spaghetti board of california (sbc) has decided that all spaghettis grown in that state must be pasteurized, irradiated or otherwise killed, even when they’re labeled “raw.” this is necessary, the sbc tells us, for “safety reasons.” but who’s safety?

FutonForensic

so many things become classier when eaten raw: sashimi. Beef tartare. pasta. maybe I should stop boiling my piss, then those bluenoses at the golf course will let drink in peace

Mr. Dick

by Cyrano4747

fartzilla posted:

Mr. Dick was going to ask what kind of sauce you put on your uncooked spaghetti, op, but the question, while still unanswered, now seems sullied and impure.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
ever shoot cheez wiz through the inside of a piece of uncooked penne? i haven't bc it sounds unpleasant but it might be cool if your into that sort of thing