Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brute Squad

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

Dash Rendar posted:

imagine Reboot but they exist in the Something awful Forums server

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

I like the idea of an ITT we are in Reboot thread. We all start with one wide monoboob but then when it goes to GBS we get two individually distinct boobs.

pixaal posted:

okay I'm the an early 2000s computer model and represent some part of the computer like in the show Reboot. I'm the program that tells you what is using all your disk space but doesn't let you delete it.

Heather Papps posted:

APHANUMERIC!!!

I come from the net. Through forums, comment sections, and aggregators to this place: Something Awful. My format: Poster; to joke and quote. To quote my new-found friends, their pics and posts. To quote them and their frenemies. They say that Lowtax lives outside the net and inputs garbage for games. No one knows when he’ll reappear, but I intend to keep posting to find out.

:justpost:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brute Squad

just popping down to dot's diner for an energy shake. it's mangosteen flavored.

alnilam

Enzo gets sucked away to the grey forums for twenty years and comes back a grim aggressor man

Yinlock

the Games are just lowtax's streams

if he wins another forum is consigned to oblivion

Heather Papps

hello friend

Bob gets stuck in th LP forums playing every game in a nightmare wario ware style hellscape

Heather Papps

hello friend

The binary 1/0 robot guys are all get out frogs and grenades

Heather Papps

hello friend

Lowtax is "the user"

Brute Squad

nulls are all that's left of the countless dead image hosts. slithering around through the darkened corners of the archives.

Brute Squad

posters walking around, minding their own business, swapping smilies and gifs.

the sky starts to darken. lightening crackles in the distance. a disembodied voice is heard as posters scramble to safety.

warning. incoming clown balloon. warning. incoming clown balloon.

:cb:

Heather Papps

hello friend

Megabyte gets mocked in YOSPOS, mercilessly

Brute Squad

YOSPOS did stop mocking Megabyte for a little bit after he successfully MITM'd a forums update. Rolled up on them rocking new legs.

:goku:

He still got probated for anime in YOSPOS. But there was respect in that prob.

biosterous

im the dog

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

treasure bear

they keep finding slurs in radium's code and are forced to log off for their own wellbeing

Yinlock

the core is the load-bearing slur

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

TRON, but the MCP is just Fluffie spinning around rally fast. Also we do everything with frisbees

Brute Squad

we've found radium's enemy outside bartolimu's wait and eat down on level 161. I'm afraid he's lost it. needs a full reboot. mumbling something about his pants being on fire and someone stealing his trees.

Sally

Don't post Small Dash!

Brute Squad posted:

I come from the net. Through forums, comment sections, and aggregators to this place: Something Awful. My format: Poster; to joke and quote. To quote my new-found friends, their pics and posts. To quote them and their frenemies. They say that Lowtax lives outside the net and inputs garbage for games. No one knows when he’ll reappear, but I intend to keep posting to find out.

:justpost:

lmao

Sally

Don't post Small Dash!
anytime a Guardian tries to use their keytool, the forums crash

Heather Papps

hello friend

A 30 episode arc where an incel stalks andrAIa thru the net.

E:holy poo poo!!! AndrAIa

Heather Papps fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Jan 11, 2020

Yinlock

"BREAKING THE RULES WITH A COOL THREAD" the system voice somberly intones as another sub-sector is consigned to oblivion

Heather Papps

hello friend

Lepers colony just fulla squealing nulls

Sally

Don't post Small Dash!
The talent show episode, but every act is a new "itt we are _____" thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korean Boomhauer
a "monster of the week" season but the horrible monster is the main character, on probation.