Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ferroque

woke up with a charlie horse in my leg that won't go away, potential sick day...?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis

ferroque posted:

woke up with a charlie horse in my leg that won't go away, potential sick day...?

Try doing a normal movement. Stand up and start walking and that should do it.

cda

by Hand Knit

MockingQuantum posted:

re: birdchat, I'm not very good at visually distinguishing ravens vs crows (since around here they're both entirely black) but whatever variety of spookybirds we have around here, they're staggeringly huge, like bigger than my cat, I'm both impressed and intimidated by them

the big ones are ravens, i think,

MockingQuantum posted:

also, q for the more bird-knowledgeable among us, is it true there's some species of bird that's basically evolved to live off of garbage because their habitats got replaced by urban areas? Not thinking of pigeons/seagulls or other trashbirds, but one that like literally only eats trash. It's possible I dreamt this.

its me, i'm the bird that literally only eats trash

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit

ferroque posted:

worst pain of my life

1) kidney stone
2) charley horse

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Ravens are much much bigger and there's a beak difference

Brute Squad

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

Dash Rendar posted:

imagine Reboot but they exist in the Something awful Forums server

if you don't wanna post that thread, I will.

Also, chickencheese has returned for 2020. It's in TFF I think right now. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3908785

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
when in doubt, post a thread

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

I have tried all manor of mango and I Do Not Like It. I can't even place why. Just a "No" reaction in my brain.

Send me your squirrels I love them and want to be their friend

they aren't listening you'll have to come run some kind of pied piper routine on em. i'd really appreciate that i want them to stop but don't have it in my heart to hurt them and they keep outsmarting our defenses

cda posted:

its me, i'm the bird that literally only eats trash

big same, friend

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Brute Squad

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

Gone Fashing posted:

when in doubt, post a thread

i don't wanna steal someone else's idea. or thunder.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Brute Squad posted:

i don't wanna steal someone else's idea. or thunder.

This is byob. We share thunder.

For real, quote a few posts, start it. Or dont! I honestly would write a loving novella of this but a thread is a better idea.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

owlhawk911 posted:

partiboi69/stingray is extremely byob and could have a thread of his own

heck yeah

needs an account of his own imo

BoldFrankensteinMir

I like the idea of an ITT we are in Reboot thread. We all start with one wide monoboob but then when it goes to GBS we get two individually distinct boobs.

If I were going to suggest we all watch a show together, though, I would choose either Tales From The Crypt or its somehow-even-crappier SciFi counterpart, Perversions of Science. They're both anthologies so if you miss one oh well, and they're both up on YouTube for free.

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

I like the idea of an ITT we are in Reboot thread. We all start with one wide monoboob but then when it goes to GBS we get two individually distinct boobs.

If I were going to suggest we all watch a show together, though, I would choose either Tales From The Crypt or its somehow-even-crappier SciFi counterpart, Perversions of Science. They're both anthologies so if you miss one oh well, and they're both up on YouTube for free.

okay I'm the an early 2000s computer model and represent some part of the computer like in the show Reboot. I'm the program that tells you what is using all your disk space but doesn't let you delete it.

sig by owlhawk911

Heather Papps

hello friend

pixaal posted:

okay I'm the an early 2000s computer model and represent some part of the computer like in the show Reboot. I'm the program that tells you what is using all your disk space but doesn't let you delete it.

APHANUMERIC!!!

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

owlhawk911 posted:

they aren't listening you'll have to come run some kind of pied piper routine on em. i'd really appreciate that i want them to stop but don't have it in my heart to hurt them and they keep outsmarting our defenses

big same, friend

Perhaps Paying The Squirrel Tax is in your best interest. Make an offering/feeding spot of stuff they really like and keep it stocked in hopes they leave the birds alone.

Or toss a few sinnoh stones in the seed and hope you get flying squirrels or something. Best of both worlds!

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

BoldFrankensteinMir

This is not the place to get too into it but the story of Mainframe entertainment, who did Beast Wars and Reboot (and the Money For Nothing music video!) is a fascinating bit of both animation history and the history of digital entrepreneurship. You can easily see the next 20 years of tech biz in that crazy saga.

Heather Papps

hello friend

My friends dad was a bigshot in canadian children's entertainment. In a bad brainz moment I told him if his son broke my best friends heart I'd beat him to death with a hammer.

BoldFrankensteinMir

Even a functional clock
Is wrong 86,400 times a day

Manifisto

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Even a functional clock
Is wrong 86,400 times a day

any clock whose hands are not stopped at 4:20 or 6:90 is wrong imo

ty nesamdoom!

alnilam

I fa,rted :ssh:

alnilam

Fondly remembering the "post while pooping" thread that angry fish made that got to like ten pages and then he got angry that people were using his thread for its express purpose and tried to close it

owlhawk911

alnilam posted:

I fa,rted :ssh:

hey, HEY EVERYBODY! this guy FARTED!

owlhawk911

Hugh Malone posted:

heck yeah

needs an account of his own imo

group project: get him to come here and merge byob/the stingzone into one super chill yet hypersexual entity

xcheopis

Brute Squad posted:

if you don't wanna post that thread, I will.

Also, chickencheese has returned for 2020. It's in TFF I think right now. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3908785

ChickenCheese is one of my favourite goon sagas. Nice to see a reboot!

Heather Papps

hello friend

alnilam posted:

Fondly remembering the "post while pooping" thread that angry fish made that got to like ten pages and then he got angry that people were using his thread for its express purpose and tried to close it

Is 10 pages good?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Heather Papps posted:

Is 10 pages good?

That seems excessive to me but you might need more paper idk

death sext

alnilam posted:

is that not what this thread is

i guess i have some posts to apologize for

death sext

/\/\/\/\
sorry

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

alnilam posted:

hahaha

death sext

"girls don't poop" buddy have you seen my posts

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

death sext posted:

"girls don't poop" buddy have you seen my posts

This a drat mood

FluffieDuckie

alnilam posted:

oh angry fish you old scoundrel

death sext posted:

lol

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

alnilam

death sext posted:

lol

Professor of Cats

death sext posted:

/\/\/\/\
sorry

You were pooping when you posted this, weren't you?

arcticmog

Goona get you!

alnilam posted:

Wait...that actually happened?!

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
i wouldnt doubt any story like that about angry fish lol

MockingQuantum

did the forums disappear for anyone else?

thank you luvcow for the sig

cda

by Hand Knit

MockingQuantum posted:

did the forums disappear for anyone else?

No but I imagine until Jeffrey finally finishes fixing the forums we're going to be in for some spooky stuff

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Jeffrey is the hero we need right now and I feel like we should make him a card

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

Passing a card around byob for the admins, each poster writing something nice in it