Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FluffieDuckie

the worm at the bottom of the tequilla bottle

it's totally not fair bc they know you're going to be so drunk by the time you get to the bottom you have no chance to recognize that as a worm

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

FluffieDuckie posted:

the worm at the bottom of the tequilla bottle

it's totally not fair bc they know you're going to be so drunk by the time you get to the bottom you have no chance to recognize that as a worm

The entire contents of any bottle of tequila containing a worm.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

The trick is to down the mixture before the cement starts to harden

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Barking Gecko posted:

The entire contents of any bottle of tequila containing a worm.

a new drink experience: Oops! All Worms

Escape From Noise

A margarita glass with the rim coated with powdered glass. Adds an element of danger to the worm eating.

Escape From Noise

":actually: the worm is found in mezcal, not Tequila and the "worm" is really a caterpillar!" I saltily sneer as a petulantly toss a mezcalita in front of you.

xcheopis

Non-dairy strawberry sundae made with 100% organic glacial acetic acid.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

":actually: the worm is found in mezcal, not Tequila and the "worm" is really a caterpillar!" I saltily sneer as a petulantly toss a mezcalita in front of you.

caterpillars are worms

xcheopis

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

caterpillars are worms

how dare you!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

xcheopis posted:

how dare you!

and furthermore, spiders are insects.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Bats are bugs.

Also, this is called the honeybee flight.
You begin with a bite of beeswax, move onto pollen and propolis, then we douse you in Royal jelly, cramming ever more into your gullet.
When you've begun the transformation, we move on to the final course, honey. When you are sated, you are beaten near death and tossed in an alleyway, superceded by a new queen.

It only costs 450, 000!!!!

idiotsavant
its a delicious cocktail where you get slapped in the face every time you try to take a sip

fartzilla

how disgusting
yee haw come on down to fartzilla's toilet margarita shack, home of the toilet margarita, the world's only margarita served with a whole toilet inside

City of Glompton

this goldschwager cocktail is nothing but stems and seeds :argh:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Escape From Noise

City of Glompton posted:

this goldschwager cocktail is nothing but stems and seeds :argh:

If my dad ever hears any combination of stems and seeds he sings that Cheech and Chong song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S_4SRhlnJI

Galaxander

I'll have a Cat's-eye, dry. *I am given a high-ball glass full of marbles and just absolutely no liquid*

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
a brick, soaked in rum

empty hot dog package but it still has some juice inside, muddled

lemon wet-nap

fartzilla

how disgusting
someone just make a diarrhea martini and get it over with