Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

My ex had an African Land Snail called Gary because she was an unimaginative gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

poo poo dude my bad, I totally missed that video getting posted

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
For some reason the parking lot at my work becomes positively COVERED with snails every time it rains; I can't count the times I've frantically picked up as many as I can off the pavement (it's big, curbed, so many will bake to death that day if I don't) and hurl them into the landscaping.

poo poo is sad, only the ones in my path get saved.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Spinz posted:

For some reason the parking lot at my work becomes positively COVERED with snails every time it rains; I can't count the times I've frantically picked up as many as I can off the pavement (it's big, curbed, so many will bake to death that day if I don't) and hurl them into the landscaping.

Thank you for your service.

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

Spinz posted:

I also do that for worms. :\

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

Chrs posted:

My ex had an African Land Snail called Gary because she was an unimaginative gently caress.

I would have called the snail Shelldon because I love Big Bang Theory!

lilbeefer
Oct 4, 2004

Chrs posted:

That is a great name for a snail, moron. Imbecile.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I like Cheryl. Cheryl the snail.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

im the dart sac

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

im the dart sac

I wonder what is stored in the dart sac?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Mmm, escargot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.
I have some salt here, let's spread it around