Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
watches The Love Witch and thinks the titular character is to be admired

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathCrabForCutie
oh fuc-
just draw some sigils, drink wine, and jerk off for Eris already, jesus.

...wait, poo poo.

DeathCrabForCutie fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Feb 4, 2020

sig by Pot Smoke Phoenix!

DeathCrabForCutie
oh fuc-
gods can have little a sacrifice, as a treat.

sig by Pot Smoke Phoenix!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

having sex is a fertility ritual, huh? crazy

Escape From Noise

Throwing my wizard bong away as I now realize it is offensive to those who practice magik and picking up a crystal skull bong.

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
Reckon how many warts you have, and take so many ants, and bind them up in a thin cloth with a snail, and bring all to ashes, and mingle them with vinegar. Take off the head of a small ant, and bruise the body between your fingers, and anoint with it any imposthumated tumour, and it will presently sink down.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
hangin out in a quaint Summerisle village inn, next to a copper from the mainland, gonna get up at like 11:30 (witching our) and arythmically slap on the walls while gyrating nudely.

Bonaventure posted:

watches The Love Witch and thinks the titular character is to be admired

she is :colbert:

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
putting my finger to the lips of some silver ravenwolf lookin evanescence enthusiast bein all like "lemme put some music on" and it's a mixed CD of just The Mummer's Dance, over and over again.

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
a witch is a wise woman who has tapped into both the raw power of the world and also herself. a warlock is a man who lost his handjob virginity to the Pure Moods 2 mixtape.

crimes

Escape From Noise

Checking info ITT against Witchipedia entries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teen witch
I ain’t sharing no secrets