Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
feelin a little empty, little spiritually unfulfilled in our age of ennui. thinkin might gently caress around and construct a caern, might as well go hard as i dont have work tomorrow.

gonna hang out in the forest, drop some acid, and fistfight the manifestations my weaknesses cast at me. might cover myself in mud and be reborn a Dryad. pass myself through the musty womb of a Witch Elm in order to cure my gout.

Hey, anyone hungry? I'm gonna balance on one foot on a rock in the middle of this still lake and try to spear some fish, you want any?

in order for stella to get her groove back she dons the Mari Lwyd and harasses her neighbor for small bier and sweetcakes

met a ukranian girl who doesn't speak but instead rearranges a platter of semiprecious stones and in doing so manifests her will upon the universe. attempting to recreate this effect with bottle caps and broken glass in the parking lot of Liquor World, as yet to no avail. the manager believes i am a dadaist busker and occasionally threatens me bodily with The Hose.

eating mushrooms i found on cow poo poo, hollerin about the New World Order as I paint dickbutt on a cave wall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
me: (weaves birch sticks into a large portal)
my paleolithic ancestors: yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

my wife: hey do we have any butter?
me, sighing: fetch me my swim trunks, it's my turn to dredge the bog

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
coworker: hey you look like poo poo, what the gently caress happened?
me, pulling pine pitch out of my hair: hosed a tree
coworker: haha yeah i feel that, yardwork's a bitch!
me, struggling against the three men holding my arms: you TAKE THAT BACK!

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
manifesting a raise by stealing by boss's lost hair and nail clippings and binding him to my will

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
me, lying nude on a cracked marble altar in the basement of my Pretty Girls European Ballet School: well at least it beats reciting Torah

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
there's a Satanic inversion of Debate Club and they hold Black Debate where everything operates opposite to Robert's Rules of Order. no one is exactly sure how this works so it's mostly just awkward one-upsmanship before the orgy starts.

crimes

Yinlock

after 20 years my masterpiece is complete *looks in awe at pile of lovely rocks i've assembled*

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

Yinlock posted:

after 20 years my masterpiece is complete *looks in awe at pile of lovely rocks i've assembled*

druid ancestors: yes yes yes yes yes

crimes

City of Glompton

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

coworker: hey you look like poo poo, what the gently caress happened?
me, pulling pine pitch out of my hair: hosed a tree
coworker: haha yeah i feel that, yardwork's a bitch!
me, struggling against the three men holding my arms: you TAKE THAT BACK!

lol

That strange guy

It's not strange if we never mention it again.
Accidentally recreates Stonehenge.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
neopaganism is lame, OG paganism is where its at

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
neopaganism is a bunch of bored middle class people trying to be "spiritual", true paganism means that youre still banging the rune drum like its the 400's, sacrificing rabbits to appease the rocks in your backyard, and being confident in your eventual reunion with your ancestors among the stars

Nosfereefer

the virgin neopaganism and the pagan chad

Nosfereefer

neopagan: trees are our friends and the forest is magical. listen to this song i wrote about trees while we chill out
actual pagan: trees are ancient beings of terrible and dark powers, and we must appease them 'lest they consume us all

Heather Papps

hello friend

Nosfereefer posted:

the virgin neopaganism and the pagan chad

virgin asatru vs chad dude living in the forest, naked, eating mushrooms and tearing out an eye to learn the secret of the runes

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

FutonForensic

neopagan: I weaved this bigger dreamcatcher so I can have bigger dreams

pagan: I weaved pig entrails between two pines as a sort of Net of Flesh to catch goblins

City of Glompton

me: rolling around in the weedy grass at the park with my dog, huffing the turf for Mycobacterium vaccae, getting covered in goose poops

ancestors: yes yes yes just a little more you almost have it! time to get naked

larpers: wow. that guy is weird

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Heather Papps posted:

virgin asatru vs chad dude living in the forest, naked, eating mushrooms and tearing out an eye to learn the secret of the runes

i want to make jokes here too but i've spent too much time living in the forest, naked, eating mushrooms to see what's funny about it

it's pretty great. you guys should try it

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Heather Papps

hello friend

owlhawk911 posted:

i want to make jokes here too but i've spent too much time living in the forest, naked, eating mushrooms to see what's funny about it

it's pretty great. you guys should try it
i spent enough time living in the woods to realize that showers rule

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

*splashing nudely beneath a waterfall*

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
carved a dildo out of an aged oak, gonna use it while fantasizing the green man of the woods is loving my poo poo loose

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
Midsommar, accidentally

----------------

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
spurns other neopagan rituals as inauthentic and modern innovations unaware that own practice is also a 19th century post-Christian reconstruction

----------------

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
reassures self over and over that the Death card is good, actually

----------------

Heather Papps

hello friend

Bonaventure posted:

spurns other neopagan rituals as inauthentic and modern innovations unaware that own practice is also a 19th century post-Christian reconstruction

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
makes a wreath crown out of poison ivy

----------------

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
i believe the Universe simply returns to you the positive or negative energy you give to it; clearly Anne Frank was a huge bitch

----------------

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

Bonaventure posted:

Midsommar, accidentally

crimes

DeathCrabForCutie
oh fuc-

Heather Papps posted:

i spent enough time living in the woods to realize that showers rule
someone hasn't discovered the magic of an outdoor shower yet. It's all the best parts of showering, with the added fun of being naked outside.

*chugs wine and cross-dresses*

DeathCrabForCutie fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Feb 1, 2020

sig by Pot Smoke Phoenix!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
putting battery powered LED lights around a hammock near a weekend-long outdoor music festival, collecting huge numbers of tripping waifs wearing nylon butterfly wings

crimes

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

hey y'all, I think it's time for a Blot!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
*twirling a lock of my hair* sooooo, like, is there a green woman?

crimes

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
quit my office job, now studying to become a doula

----------------

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
instead of "hello" i say "merry meet" to each member of my polycule

----------------

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
sexually exploited by a warlock who tells me i am expressing the power of the threefold goddess within me

----------------

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
seeks the worship of the Old Gods, finds instead the worship of t̶̨̡̧̧̡̼͔̮͍̮̻̤̜̻̺̮̺̞͓̭̦͍̺̝̣̙̙̬̜̤̙͙̙̟̺͉͌͋̄͒̐̎̓̕͜͝ͅḩ̴̨̧̛̤͓͍̜̜̣̪̰͕͉̙̺̠͍̗̙̫̰͓̼͈̫͎͈͚̻̮̣̪̣̗̝̫̰͇͛̏̅̆̀͊̂͊̀̄̌̏͛̅̈́͂͗̎͒͆͊̇̽̑̎͘͘͠͝ͅͅḝ̶̛̭̰̺͚̹̠̱́̌̌̓̈͑̑̀̓̓̀̑͋̓̾̑̈͌̑̔̊̇̀͘̚̕̚̕͠ ̸̢̖̺̙͙͍̣̜͇̟͂̀͌̀̈͘̚͠͝͝ͅO̸̧̡͎͓̣̠̙̘̫̳͉͚̺̥̞̹̹̤͙̻͇̲͖͚̦͖̻̣̯̞̗̖̹̳̍̌̓̚ļ̶̛̮̯̦̗̓̿̾̒̋͋̽̾̾͐͑̐̍͋́̎͗͂̎͐̃̈͘̚͝͠͝d̵̢̧̨̧̡̢͇̩͕̘̗̼̹̱̳̻͖͓͙̯̹̫̜̭͍̗̤̣̝̝̜̘̼̠̱͙͚̫̣͓̅̆͐͐́͜͜͝ ̶̧̛̛̺̭͇̦̖̩͕̫̝͇̳͔͚͇̻͇͓̩̭̼̟̪͎̱̝̰͇̫͚̹̰̖͓̹̣̟͓͉̩̾́̒̈́̎̽̂̽͑͒͋͑̃̉͂̎͆͛͑̈́̿̃̔̈̓͗͗̚͘͜͜͜͝͝G̸̢̡̡̠̖͈̤̩̤̞͇̺̘̝͈͙̪̬͉̝͎͖̘̭͔̦̞̽̐ͅō̶̖͔̤̬͚̞̜͈͕̦̜̂͌̓̇̃̌̀̽͋̄̓̔͊̉́̈́͐̓̇̓̾͂̚͘͘͜͜͠͝͝͝ď̵̨̢̢̢̨̻͉͈̰̰̩̩̯̝̤̝̼̯͚̮̩͖̰͙̪̜͇̺̞͉͔͕̰̞͔̅ͅș̴̢̡̢̨̨̛̛̛̗̞̼̹̮̘̠̻̰̪̙͕̼̬̝̺̫̳̪̦̞̥̮̮͚̞͓̖̱̭̲̲̜͔͖̥͗͌͗̎̆̆̓͐̍̋̈́̎̽̈̾̆̆͐͆̉͊͌͛̏̃̕͘͜͝͠ͅ

----------------

Nosfereefer

i wanted to join a neo-pagan group, but messed up and now i somehow have to die in battle??

plz advice

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
bonaventure over here posting exerpts from my extremely self-published autobiography

crimes

Bonaventure

by sebmojo

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

bonaventure over here posting exerpts from my extremely self-published autobiography

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
workshops a tight five standup routine for the coven's annual Follies where every joke begins "you know you're a witch when"

----------------