Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I like the hot mustard at McD's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

Honky Dong Country posted:

I like the hot mustard at McD's.

they warm up spices for you there? :thunk: gonna have to ask them next time.... :dance:

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Popeyes recently added a honey mustard. I typically like honey musty for my tendies but it was a crushing disappointment. Way too sweet and not in a good way.

Also, does anyone remember when McDonalds had a mustard with whole mustard seeds in it? gently caress that was good.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

ferroque posted:

they warm up spices for you there? :thunk: gonna have to ask them next time.... :dance:

Hot Mustard is what they call it, Mr jokester! :saddowns:

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Honky Dong Country posted:

Hot Mustard is what they call it, Mr jokester! :saddowns:

Wait it's not gone?

I am at once humiliated and overjoyed.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Resting Lich Face posted:

Wait it's not gone?

I am at once humiliated and overjoyed.

Nah dunno about one with mustard seeds in it. The hot mustard is smooth and mostly just vinegary as hell.

Pushy Cat
Jun 24, 2016

Mcdonalds Spicy Buffalo is good. recently ive found their honey mustard is rather limp. tangy bbq is somehwere in the middle. its been a while since i tried the SnS, cant remember if ive tried hot mustard,

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Yeah their honey mustard is just plain sweet. I want a little tang in there at least.

^^^^^the hot mustard is kind of poorly named. It's less hot than just vinegary as hell. I like it though. It does make you thirsty as gently caress tho so make sure you got plenty to drink. They even got rid of it for awhile but I think people got pissed so they brought it back

Honky Dong Country fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Feb 4, 2020

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
The Irish pub a few towns over makes a “homemade” Jameson BBQ sauce for their wings that owns but I get a cup on the side for fry dunkin. They also have like 80 brews on tap so it’s a good place to absolutely abuse your body for a while.

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

TheAardvark posted:

#1 polynesian sauce
#2 chick fil-a sauce
#3 wendys sweet and sour
#4 mcdonalds sweet and sour

Any questions?

Chick-fil-A’s Sweet and Spicy sriracha sauce is really, really good.

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

ketchup (heinz only!) and peri-peri mayo, use both together

this is the correct choice

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
wendys frosty for dunking fries in

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Clawtopsy posted:

wendys frosty for dunking fries in

I did this once and it sucked you can't make me

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

i had a friend back when I was a kid who would dip his fries in mcdonalds strawberry milkshake

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Get some of this poo poo no other condiment is necessary it take everything good about hot sauce and sweet and sour and combines it with a weird hint of ketchup or bbq.

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

i've never been much of a fan of bbq sauce

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Nova69 posted:

i've never been much of a fan of bbq sauce

I have a friend like this. It's baffling to me, but I agree that BBQ sauce is a huuuuuge wide world and a saddeningly large portion of it is just oversweet garbage.

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

I've mostly only tried the stuff that places like dominoes uses

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Nova69 posted:

I've mostly only tried the stuff that places like dominoes uses

I have no words to express my sorrow over this statement.

E: to be clear I'm not disparaging you at all, but gently caress that's lovely. Please accept my assurances that your experience is not representative of BBQ sauce as a whole.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Like a good mustard, a good BBQ sauce has to have some spice, some heat. Otherwise it is just brown ketchup.

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

If I ask them to do that at McDonald’s they are calling the police and an ambulance guaranteed

make it at home and bring it with you in a cooler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

qnqnx posted:

Like a good mustard, a good BBQ sauce has to have some spice, some heat. Otherwise it is just brown ketchup.

Yeah I think a good BBQ is more savory than sweet, regardless of the mechanism for that.