Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
really like their hot pepper relish you can get here, i always get a side of it then put it on my sandwich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Jersey Mike's finally operates in my area. A coworker and I went for a lunch a couple months ago. I got the philly and I forget what he had but it was another hot sub. We weren't too impressed. However looking at the menu it seems the cold subs might be better. Would you all agree this is the case? I do want to give it another shot.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Jose Oquendo posted:

Jersey Mike's finally operates in my area. A coworker and I went for a lunch a couple months ago. I got the philly and I forget what he had but it was another hot sub. We weren't too impressed. However looking at the menu it seems the cold subs might be better. Would you all agree this is the case? I do want to give it another shot.

IMO their hot subs are their weakest offering.

Technowrite
Jan 18, 2006

I first battled the Metroids on Planet Zebes.
Went to my favorite Jersey Mike's today to see they are closed for renovation.

gently caress.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

I like their roast beef, and I like that they feel the need to warm me about it's rare appearance.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I've eaten there exactly once and it was pretty bad, resulting in a good hour of queasiness afterward. I remember it being a soggy mess, and really salty. That said it was one of their hot subs, so maybe those are just bad. :shrug:

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Technowrite posted:

Went to my favorite Jersey Mike's today to see they are closed for renovation.

gently caress.

You should be more thankful to them for taking steps to ensure that the trough lettuce didn’t come into contact with and contaminate the groundwater

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
just get the italian and stop loving with the hot subs

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Being from Jersey and now living on the west coast, its the closest thing you're going to find that tastes like a hoagie from a local shop in New Jersey. I worked in local shop for two years so I am very judgmental about these things.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

what about Ike's Love and Sandwiches

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

bird with big dick posted:

what about Ike's Love and Sandwiches

Its pretty good but theres so many different sandwiches that you may easily have missed one that you would have liked the most. My personal fave is a matt cain on sourdough(mozzarella sticks optional)

Some locations don't give you quite enough meat though

DeadFatDuckFat fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Feb 12, 2020

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I never lived anywhere with a JM or an ILaS until 2 years ago so I'd never had them and I still haven't had them because the JMs are on the other side of town and the ILaS mostly exists to service the college community so the parking situation is impossible. I'm going to try both in the near future though because of goons saying they're worthwhile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

bird with big dick posted:

I never lived anywhere with a JM or an ILaS until 2 years ago so I'd never had them and I still haven't had them because the JMs are on the other side of town and the ILaS mostly exists to service the college community so the parking situation is impossible. I'm going to try both in the near future though because of goons saying they're worthwhile.

I'd get something with either the Godfather sauce or the dirty sauce, since thats what they're known for, you can just tell them to add it on if its not already included. There are literally hundreds of sandwiches on the menu but each location usually only displays the most popular ones. Food usually isn't bad but Its pretty frustrating how hit or miss certain locations can be with how much stuff they put on the sandwiches.