Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

Slow, steady, incremental change will work now in the year 2009 because Democrats will hold all three branches of government, continuously, forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Guys if we start off from a radical position all we will do is get the opposite side to rally. We need to play this smart and try to accomplish what we can without provoking a strong reaction, or else everything we worked for will have been for nothing.

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

In trying times such as these, I look to my hero Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., who quite famously stated: "Yes, these are trying times, but let's not get crazy about it"

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

WHAT DO WE WANT?!!

A means tested healthcare market place with robust options for already healthy citizens after the proper paperwork has been filed.

WHEN DO WE WANT IT?!!

Whenever it is deemed fiscally responsible by our political betters and after a rigorous inspection from a bipartisan committee.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
i LOVED Toy Story 4

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Riatsala posted:

Slow, steady, incremental change will work now in the year 2009 because Democrats will hold all three branches of government, continuously, forever

Demographics equals destiny. Those demographics had better vote for us because the only alternative is even worse.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

society is gonna change very slowly when we all dead

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

If a member of a marginalized group wants to be our leader they'll just have to wait their turn. We made an exception for Obama because he proved he had the right stuff and was willing to play ball with the party leadership.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

'biden and trump have slowly, incrementally normalized all that weird poo poo I'm into and that's why I, R Kelly, am announcing my candidacy for the president of the united states'

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

What, you want us to stick our necks out for your crazy dreams? gently caress off, we dont need your vote

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Nonsense, it's an election year.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Demographics equal destiny, and we will publicly state that our political strategy relies upon a decrease in how much of the population is white, and there is NO way that some racist rear end in a top hat could possibly make that backfire against us.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the minimum wage needs to be raised. once the Democrats get back in they definitely need to raise the minimum wage to somewhat less than the inflation adjusted rate from a decade ago

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Dolphin posted:

the minimum wage needs to be raised. once

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Cancel culture needs to end before it takes out any more of my friends and donors.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Riatsala posted:

Well, it will at least work now in the year 2015 because Democrats will hold the presidency forever

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Look, we all took donations from him! How was I supposed to know what he did on his private island?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Hi I'm me from like 6 years ago at most