Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
the best police academier
MAHONEY
TACKLEBARRY
HOOKS
HIGHTOWER
FACKLER
ZEB
GARY
PROCTOR
COMMANDANTE LASSARDE
CAPTAIN HARRIS
OTHER/ ABSTAIN
View Results

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

An Ounce of Gold posted:

Police Academy: SPACE FORCE

I'll take my Oscar now thanks

This person stole my idea. Mods?

Space Farce

yw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
I think the Police Academy series needs a reboot that is more in line with today's Law Enforcement Professionals.

Story Idea: Because of public blacklash, the police academy thinks about hiring non-nazis and people of colour. Actually, it's the Mayor's idea (a woman of colour) who tells them to. The first-half of the movie is about the white recruits severely hazing anyone in the academy who is of colour or seems like they might be a little bit gay, until they drop out. The bulk of the comedy in the first half comes from one recruit who is a self-hating black man who in the end is accepted when gets a white-supremacists dog-whistle tattoo with the rest of the class. By the half-way point of the movie, the class is back to normal with the exception of "Boy" (that's the endearing nickname they give the black recruit). While on crowd control duty at a public event, one of the recruits overhears the mayor talking about Body Cameras for all police officers and more accountability. The recruit radios back to the academy with news of the Mayor's evil plan, and they spring into action.

The big chase at the end has the mayor speeding away from the cops in her limo (she's driving it herself because her driver and assistant have already been gunned down by the police when they reached for their wallets (after being ordered to). The recruits have to plant a drop gun and crack on the mayor before she can make it to the local newspaper's office building where a bunch of reporters are waiting.

Spoiler Alert: They managed to catch and fatally shoot the mayor, right as she exits the limo in front of all of the reporters. It looks like the recruits are in big trouble because they were not fast enough to plant the drop gun and crack on her. The reporters are all shocked, and since they are all recording live it looks like there is no way out of this mess. . . but just then one of the recruits (the dumb one who is a screw-up) says, "I feared for my life" and instantly makes the shooting justified. Donald Trump makes a cameo appearance to give the academy class their medals for foiling the Mayor's evil and un-american plot, and vows that he will make sure such a thing never happens again (a black person becoming a mayor). The ornery old Academy professor tells the recruit who used the "I feared for my life" line that he was actually listening during lectures, and that he is proud of him.

Funny Bits: There is a new sounds effects guy (a white guy this time) but he just says racial slurs in different funny voices. One of the film's more touching parts happens when the black recruit who has been accepted (because he shows he hates black people more than anyone else on the force) gives sounds effects guy permission to call black suspects the "N-Word".

Since the recruits are part of the bodycam pilot project a lot of the humour comes from them forgetting about the body cams while doing normal police stuff like. . .

Using racial slurs, Beating up homeless people, Discharging their firearms when startled, Shooting people's dogs, Coercing teens into giving them oral sex due to moving violations, Taking bribes, Using homophobic slurs, Throwing drugs into people's cars, Videotaping their baby-dicks when going to the washroom, Speeding through residential/school zones for no reason, Jerking off while watching middle schools students getting off their buses.

**you can tell that the Mayor is the main villain because she is always filmed from a lower angle, has her own "ominous theme music" and she does the "shifty eyes" thing.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
In the criminal justice system, new recruits are desperately needed for the police force, no matter how goofy or ill-suited for the job. Prospective law-enforcement officials must first pass through police academy. These are their stories.

[:doink: but it's two wacky spring noises]

Law & Order: PA8

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Police Academy but in Bright setting and the sound guy is a centaur

Kazimir Vysehrad
Mar 13, 2013
Why not Hot Shots! / Police Academy / Airplane! Mashup like The Expendables but actually funny? In space! with elves and poo poo.

Mandatory partial frontal nudity for the nostalgia.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

A direct sequel to Police Academy 4. Former skate punk David Spade is now the Police Commissioner and is again played by Tony Hawk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH5DlVAo23Q

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

excellent work so far guys, i sent a bunch of these on to steve guttenberg and i just know hes gonna be thrilled with all our conceptual work

AKA Pseudonym posted:

The actors who played Hightower, Tackleberry, and Lassard are all dead

wow what an rear end in a top hat

mods plz rename me nonconsensual blowjob