Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

i dont think either mary nor pippin should be allowed guns. imho. they're too wily.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

See this is why I hate this Harry Potter/LOTR influx. I haven't really read either of these since I was in junior high and fans really care about these things

FRIENDSHIP WITH SWR ENDED

WHOEVER READS OLD BOOKS IS MY BEST FRIEND NOW

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Escape From Noise

I just haven't read them lately. That's all I meant. Geeze.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Heather Papps

hello friend

I just haven't read them lately. That's all I meant. Geeze.

i am so mad

Escape From Noise

I guess someone who desperately clings to the dead medium of print media would be

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Heather Papps

hello friend

I guess someone who desperately clings to the dead medium of print media would be

brb tossing my desktop out a window,

Yinlock

i just really love the idea of tolkein being a lowkey hardcore gun-nut who goes off on weird specific tangents during his prose

As Frodo marveled at the majestic waterfalls of Rivendell and the ancient elven magics that gave the city an ethereal glow, he saw several elves performing maintenance on their Baretta 21A Bobcats, The Beretta 21A Bobcat is available chambered for either .22 LR or .25 ACP (6.35 mm) ammunition. It has a simple blowback operation, with a single- and double-action trigger mechanism, and exposed hammer. It has a magazine release button in the left side grip, located between the grip retaining screws. The frame is made out of aluminum alloy; the slide and barrel are either carbon steel or

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Meanwhile in the town of Lakeville, a guy named Brad just noscoped Smoog the dragon

xcheopis

albany academy posted:

|YOU SHALL NOT PASS!|
  \ |
   \|

:blastu:

I laughed out loud on public transit.

biosterous

sam crying at the gates of moria, because bill the bmp will not fit and they have to leave it behind

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

the 3000-lumen taclight of galadriel

gallery of sigs

he/him

Heather Papps

hello friend

a 3 page poem about ammo variants, and then a 20 page appendix about the invention of barrel rifling

Yinlock

"he lies to you my liege, he wants your clips" whispered Wormtongue

"IT'S CALLED A MAGAZINE" thundered Galdalf

Yinlock

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Meanwhile in the town of Lakeville, a guy named Brad just noscoped Smoog the dragon

the uruk begin to charge at helms' deep

gimli somberly intoned the ancient dwarven battle prayer: "mom get the camera"

"oh baby a triple" responded legolas, saying an ancient elven prayer in return

Heather Papps

hello friend

gimli decapitates an orc, turns to legolas and begins to shout "fi-

MMMMMMMONSTER KILLLLLLLL

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

alnilam posted:

aragorn goes down to the basement in rivendell to behold the shards of narsil, the ancient weapong of his ancestors now in pieces

e: actually just pretend I quoted the entire thread

xcheopis

The Clowner posted:

e: actually just pretend I quoted the entire thread

Essentially, yes.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

The ancient dwarven warcry of ‘ Baruk Khazâd! Khazâd ai-mênu!’ has often been translated as ‘Axes of the Dwarves! The Dwarves are upon you!’ But this actually results from a mistake in the transcription of the original manuscript. Tolkien actually wrote ‘AK’s of Dwarves! The Dwarves are upon you!’

Just a neat lil’ Tolkien fact I thought I’d share

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
one doesn't simply blast into mordor guns akimbo

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
the twist is, they do precisely that.

wearing sunglasses.

at night.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

take the moon

by sebmojo
legolas firing round after round off his tactiscoped sniper rifle clearly not reloading

alnilam

take the moon posted:

legolas firing round after round off his tactiscoped sniper rifle clearly not reloading

Legolas firing a single shotter and reloading after each shot with incredible speed and perfect precision

alnilam

Aragon bursts onto old weathertop dual wielding a flamethrower and a submachine gun, to save his friends from the black riders

take the moon

by sebmojo
gimli furiously spawncamping trying to match legolas' k/d ratio

wearing a lampshade

Boromir going out in a hail of bullets ala platoon

Finger Prince

alnilam posted:

Legolas firing a single shotter and reloading after each shot with incredible speed and perfect precision

He absolutely no-scopes a bolt action sniper rifle to great effect.

wearing a lampshade

Finger Prince posted:

He absolutely no-scopes a bolt action sniper rifle to great effect.

Legolas bunny hopping, no scope awp, solos de_dust2

biosterous

frodo buys armor (without telling the rest of the team), leading to him not dying in a critical round in de_moria2

gallery of sigs

he/him

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Elrond: those aren’t Moon letters, those are serial numbers.

Bilbo: Whatever are serial numbers?

Elrond: they were written for the Gondolin Wars, when the Feds were trying to go after our guns.

Bilbo: So conspiracy theorists?

Elrond: the same.

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
slightly modified one of my old photoshops

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Sauron: oh, look! It’s Isildur, with his stupid band of men and Elves and a stupid sword that’s just gonna break!

Isildur: Read the thread, bitch! **pulls out a Desert Eagle** KLA-POW! **shoots off Sauron’s fingat** KA-PLOW! **shoots the One Ring into Mount Doom** KLA-PLOW! **shoots Sharon in the head before he could be unmade after the One Ring is melted** That one’s for Pops!

Elrond: that’s dark, kid. I like it!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Sauron: oh, look! It’s Isildur, with his stupid band of men and Elves and a stupid sword that’s just gonna break!

Isildur: Read the thread, bitch! **pulls out a Desert Eagle** KLA-POW! **shoots off Sauron’s fingat** KA-PLOW! **shoots the One Ring into Mount Doom** KLA-PLOW! **shoots Sharon in the head before he could be unmade after the One Ring is melted** That one’s for Pops!

lmao

wearing a lampshade

wearing a lampshade

Yinlock

alnilam

when they're getting avalanched in the mountains but instead of magic sauromon is just shooting artillery cannons at the mountains like they do irl to induce avalanches did you know thatdid you know it's someone's job irl to shoot a freaking howitzer at mountainsides to make a controlled avalance happen so it doesn't build up to dangerous avalanche levels

ty manifisto

Escape From Noise

LockNLoad of the Rings

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

LockNLoad of the Rings

Lord of The Range

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Book III - The reload of the king