Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

my preferred translation

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

Give us this day our daily Timmies.

And forgive us our trespasses,

as we forgive everyone regardless of who did the trespassing.

Heather Papps

hello friend

the first commandment is no hunting or fishing without permission of the landowner

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

cda

by Hand Knit

Heather Papps posted:

the first commandment is no hunting or fishing without permission of the landowner

Finger Prince

Thou shalt say sorry, even when you're not. Especially when you're not.

Finger Prince

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's successful hockey franchise.

Yinlock

Finger Prince posted:

successful hockey franchise.

no danger of this in canada, heyooooooo

very nice i like

I CANT RESIST SHITTING UP THE BIG BOOBS THREAD WITH MY RANDOM FUCKING MONKEY CHEESE BULLSHIT! IF YOU SEE ME, FUCK ME UP.

Yinlock posted:

no danger of this in canada, heyooooooo

Pros versus joes but the pros get hosed up and battered by the 40 y/o dads with bunions

Goons Are Gifts

God made Eve out of a golden bottle of maple syrup.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

And Jesus said on the mount "Oh yeah, for sure, bud"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

"how it possible to be both man and god at the same time?" asked a disciple. "how is it possible to die and yet come back to life?"

"with god, the impossible becomes possible," came the answer. "you might ask, how is it possible for bacon to be ham, and ham bacon? and yet we see for ourselves in this holy land that such a thing can and does exist."

ty nesamdoom!