Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cda

by Hand Knit
It's like a regular Bible, but Canadian.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
Let there be Light, eh?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men, bud.

Goons Are Gifts

Excuse me, apologies for interrupting, but may interest you friends into some quality apples?

Heather Papps

hello friend

on earth as it is in timmies, hallowed be your toque

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

google THIS

When you pray, do not be like the hosers in the synagogue...

Manifisto

Goons Are Great posted:

Excuse me, apologies for interrupting, but may interest you friends into some quality apples?

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

. . . and the unrepentant sinner shall find himself in hell, wherein their body and soul shall be tormented forever by legions of demons, their flesh wracked with every affliction one can conceive, there shall be agonizing fire and thirst eternal, and it will be too warm for ice hockey

ty nesamdoom!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

in the traditional candadian faith the baby jesus is replaced by caillou

cda

by Hand Knit

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

in the traditional candadian faith the baby jesus is replaced by caillou

Sepharo

EARTH! FIRE! WIND! WATER!

Manifisto

and jesus took a bag of water, and set it into a pitcher, and snipped off the corner, and lo, it was milk!

ty nesamdoom!

cda

by Hand Knit

Yinlock

"truly i tell you - one of you will betray me, one who is eating with me." they were saddened, and one by one they said "surely you don't mean me?"

"you're right, it was wrong of me to jump to conclusions, sorry"

Manifisto

jesus: and you know what, universal healthcare is good actually

canadians: my god, he's right

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

and they rejoiced as one

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

lmao

Yinlock

the unabonger
its a bible made entirely of denim

Manifisto

okay this is loving with me I don't get it is it some sort of reference to the acadian flag?

ty nesamdoom!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Manifisto posted:

okay this is loving with me I don't get it is it some sort of reference to the acadian flag?

he's just a boy who's four & each day he grows some more

the unabonger
*student arechaeologists in the year 3000* "this appears to be a holy text... as you can there's numerous references to god. but what is this material its made of?"
*professor archaeologist walks up* "that, my friends is denim. Thats what we call a canadian bible."

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" :p

<3 <3 Vanisher

alnilam

And just remember: if the ladies don't find you handsome, they should at least find you holy

Manifisto

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

he's just a boy who's four & each day he grows some more

tyvm :tipshat:

ty nesamdoom!

Goons Are Gifts

Yinlock

alnilam posted:

And just remember: if the ladies don't find you handsome, they should at least find you holy

coyote peterson 7:12

Trying

god tests job's politeness

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

the romans apologizing to Jesus Christ of Nazareth as they staple him to a toboggan

Macnult

the entirety of the bible narrated by some farmhand in alberta

Macnult

he was walking from over yonder to Bethel. some kids started giving him a hard time, making fun of him for being bald — pretty rude if you ask me. Elisha wasn’t having any of it, and i don’t blame him. thought he was telling them to gently caress outta here until he mentioned the big man. suddenly two female moose came out of the woods and just like that the whole town had to clean up 42 dead hosers.

Yinlock

and God said to Jonah "hey go tell these assholes that I'm mad at them" and Jonah replied "alright" and did so and everything was fine

cda

by Hand Knit

Macnult posted:

he was walking from over yonder to Bethel. some kids started giving him a hard time, making fun of him for being bald — pretty rude if you ask me. Elisha wasn’t having any of it, and i don’t blame him. thought he was telling them to gently caress outta here until he mentioned the big man. suddenly two female moose came out of the woods and just like that the whole town had to clean up 42 dead hosers.

Hahaha

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Macnult posted:

this is perfect in that accent.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Escape From Noise

Jesus got real cheesed off at those moneylenders and tellin' 'em to hose off. Geeze. It's my dad's house after all.

Escape From Noise

The tribes of Israel wandering the tundra for 40 years in conversation vans.

Mr. Bones

ain't no law says a skeleton can't play the blues
Here, take some Timbits, for it is my body, eh? Judas is headin' over to the LCBO to pick up some more of my blood if you guys want any.

Jaguars!

And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; oil, and maple syrup, and poutine.

Jaguars!

And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into snowploughs, and their spears into hockey sticks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Kane pulled Abel's hockey jersey over his face and threw several haymakers into his brother's midsection.