Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Wamdoodle posted:

goddamn I've watched this like 20 times and I can't stop laughing

:same:

I bookmarked this in a special folder on my work computer for when I need a little laugh periodically. I have analyzed it like the Zapruder film and every time still makes me chuckle. I changed my Twitter avatar to his reaction

sticksy fucked around with this message at 15:13 on Mar 6, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I like when you’re sitting down with big balls and you fart and the air bubbles up through the ballflesh and out your lap

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

JEEVES420 posted:

as soon as they hit the cold water they retract.

Lol if you don't have heated toilet water.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I like when you’re sitting down with big balls and you fart and the air bubbles up through the ballflesh and out your lap

But then you get a rank nasty fart that's so hot it sears your balls and you have to go soak your seared balls in the toilet

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Last week I've had my balls dip into the toilet... After the deed. I am still traumatized.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

McSpanky posted:

But then you get a rank nasty fart that's so hot it sears your balls and you have to go soak your seared balls in the toilet

I use a wide mouth coffee mug for this

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

granny ballin', not double sittin' like you should

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Burt Sexual posted:

So I got a friend that had to have surgery on his balls to raise them up. Yes, this is a thing. He woke up I guess one morning and one of them was aching bad. Waited a bit then it got too much. It was twisted around somehow. gently caress low balls.

Testicular torsion is no joke, go long enough without medical intervention and your ball will die and they'll have to cut it out of your sack.

But then you can mount it over your fireplace, so weigh the pros and cons

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

being able to say "lick my balls" then point to the mantle would be pretty cool but not sure if what it takes to get there is worth it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

Testicular torsion is no joke, go long enough without medical intervention and your ball will die and they'll have to cut it out of your sack.

But then you can mount it over your fireplace, so weigh the pros and cons

Mount over your fireplace? Who the hell even has one of those.

No, you gotta use a pickle jar. Pickles included. Makes for a hilarious prank down the line!