Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Computer. Set bidet to 'enema'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

hi i bought an arduino clone to control the pressure of my triple king ASP solutions type 3 bidet down to the tenth of a psi but i am finding that there is no single setting ideal for each day.

could this be an issue with the city water? i am wondering if a dedicated cistern for bidet use might be the next logical step.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Yinlock

cda posted:

my compliments to the chef, this is the bidet of steaks

FutonForensic

Heather Papps posted:

could this be an issue with the city water? i am wondering if a dedicated cistern for bidet use might be the next logical step.

Hi Heather. I've ran into a lot of issues with city ordinances i.r.t. constructing personal reservoirs. You may want to consider relocating to a completely unincorporated zone, or, if you're really serious about pressure & volume, setting up an offshore facility with a desalination system

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

"My other car is a bidet" bumper sticker

google THIS

"My other bidet is a car" tattooed on my butt.

Heather Papps

hello friend

FutonForensic posted:

Hi Heather. I've ran into a lot of issues with city ordinances i.r.t. constructing personal reservoirs. You may want to consider relocating to a completely unincorporated zone, or, if you're really serious about pressure & volume, setting up an offshore facility with a desalination system

i have been considering an offshore platform in the arctic for a few years, but it may be time to finally flush the toilet, as it were!
also, is it possible that the phases of the moon are affecting my bodies needs vis a vis pressure? i am considering that despite my meals'n'movements, (MNMs), being extremely regular outside conditions may be the reason for my inability to find a singular pressure that works in all circumstance

FutonForensic

Heather Papps posted:

also, is it possible that the phases of the moon are affecting my bodies needs vis a vis pressure?

Like many bidet enthusiasts, I have long contemplated the destruction of the moon. The only available workaround is to use MySecretSplash93's custom bidet API that can sync your unit to lunar cycles. Unfortunately, the latest release conflicts with rectalTyphoon's API that adjusts pressure based on proximity to the equinoxes.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Heather Papps posted:

hi i bought an arduino clone to control the pressure of my triple king ASP solutions type 3 bidet down to the tenth of a psi but i am finding that there is no single setting ideal for each day.

What kind of piping are you using? My house had cheap, flexible 3/4 inch PEX lines installed when I moved in, and a 2 inch inlet from the main. Hard piping is suggested for minimum vibrational disturbances in the supply flow, so I considered a re-pipe in 2 inch copper with a new 4 inch inlet which would increase pressure and eliminate vibration. After weighing the pros and cons, I opted for a team of water-bearers to deliver fresh spring water to a large continuous flow pump operated by treadmill. It's amazing! There's nothing like taking a dump and knowing you've got a team of dedicated professionals behind you.

cda

by Hand Knit

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

"My other car is a bidet" bumper sticker

Escape From Noise

On my bidet now. AMA

Heather Papps

hello friend

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

On my bidet now. AMA

what's it like not paying proper attention to your bidet experience?

biosterous

On my bidet now. AMA

can you draw a dragon?

also what's the buttfeel like? lots of posts in this thread leaving out this very important category!

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

what's it like not paying proper attention to your bidet experience?

It's called multitasking. Maybe you should look it up?

biosterous posted:

can you draw a dragon?

also what's the buttfeel like? lots of posts in this thread leaving out this very important category!

Like a warm, violent kiss from the angels themselves

Escape From Noise

Door to door bidet salesman rings doorbell and drops trou in front of the bidet toilet he's been lugging around all day. Gotta make that sale!

Escape From Noise

*Sees co-worker browsing TUSHI*

"loving casuals."

Escape From Noise

Bideeeeet
You saw me standing alone
Without a turd in my fart
Without a bowl of my own

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Bideeeeet
You saw me standing alone
Without a turd in my fart
Without a bowl of my own

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Mr. Dick

by Cyrano4747
This thread is so funny, Mr. Dick just fell off his bidet laughing at it. He's alright though, the stream from his nipple bidet kept him upright.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Escape From Noise

gently caress you! That's my name! You know why, mister? You drove a TUSHI to get here. I drove an eleven hundred dollar TOTO Washlet. THAT'S my name. And your name is you're wiping. You can't play in the man's game, you can't clean them - go home and tell your wife your troubles. Because only one thing counts in this life: Get them to clean on the line which is cleft. You hear me, you loving assholes? A-B-C. A-Always, B-Bidet, C-Clean. Always bidet clean. ALWAYS BIDET CLEAN. A-I-D-A. Anus, Immaculate, Directed, Action. Anus - Do you have an anus? Immaculate - Is it immaculate? I hope it is, 'cause it's poo poo or get off the pot. You poo poo or you hit the bricks. Directed - Have you told them the stream is directed for Christ? And Action. A-I-D-A. Get out there - you got the prospects coming in. You think they came in to get out of the rain? A guy don't pop a squat on the john unless he wants to bidet. They're sitting out there waiting to clean their buttocks. Are you gonna take it? Are you man enough to take it?

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 05:28 on Mar 14, 2020

FutonForensic

gently caress you! That's my name! You know why, mister? You drove a TUSHI to get here. I drove an eleven hundred dollar TOTO Washlet. THAT'S my name. And your name is you're wiping. You can't play in the man's game, you can't clean them - go home and tell your wife your troubles. Because only one thing counts in this life: Get them to clean on the line which is cleft. You hear me, you loving assholes? A-B-C. A-Always, B-Bidet, C-Clean. Always bidet clean. ALWAYS BIDET CLEAN. A-I-D-A. Anus, Immaculate, Directed, Action. Anus - Do you have an anus? Immaculate - Is it immaculate? I hope it is, 'cause it's poo poo or get off the pot. You poo poo or you hit the bricks. Directed - Have you told them the stream is directed for Christ? And Action. A-I-D-A. Get out there - you got the prospects coming in. You think they came in to get out of the rain? A guy don't pop a squat on the john unless he wants to bidet. They're sitting out there waiting to clean their buttocks. Are you gonna take it? Are you man enough to take it?

Doxxieh

I come to this thread with a strong and ultimately unfounded distrust of bidets as I fear it will only serve to moisten the area in question
could this fear be alleviated after proper exposure to bidet culture? I cannot answer that, and for the time being I will not be allowing a bidet into my home, but perhaps there is hope yet in this dark post toilet-paper world

Escape From Noise

Doxxieh posted:

I come to this thread with a strong and ultimately unfounded distrust of bidets as I fear it will only serve to moisten the area in question
could this fear be alleviated after proper exposure to bidet culture? I cannot answer that, and for the time being I will not be allowing a bidet into my home, but perhaps there is hope yet in this dark post toilet-paper world

Hold on. I have some literature.

alexandriao

FutonForensic posted:

The only available workaround is to use MySecretSplash93's custom bidet API that can sync your unit to lunar cycles. Unfortunately, the latest release conflicts with rectalTyphoon's API that adjusts pressure based on proximity to the equinoxes.

Heather Papps posted:

it may be time to finally flush the toilet, as it were!

:negative:

google THIS

Rorschach's Journal. March 12th, 2020. Used the bidet again this morning. Soothing jet on stanky hole. This city's afraid of me. I've seen its true butt. The streets are extended gutters, and the gutters are full of COVID-19, and when the stores run out of toilet paper all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their poop and farts will foam up about their cracks and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Wipe us!" and I'll whisper "No."

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
"BUY debt!" I loudly say, mispronouncing the name like a Philistine. "I wonder how they flush south of the Equator?" I say, to no one in particular.

Sure, people step away from me uncomfortably after awhile, clearly having established myself as a loud, uncouth boor.

But that's only because I have the smug confidence that only a man who uses a bidet regularly can have, so it's all good :smuggo:.

Doxxieh

Hold on. I have some literature.

I patiently await this literature which hopefully explains, in great detail, how and why I won't just have brown water running down my leg after use

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
The water running out of my nose on our video conference might mean I'm sick with that virus OR it might mean my bidet's water pressure is a touch too high

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Escape From Noise

Doxxieh posted:

I patiently await this literature which hopefully explains, in great detail, how and why I won't just have brown water running down my leg after use

You sit down while using it then wipe.

If the water running down your leg after that is still brown you didn't bidet enough.

Doxxieh

If the water running down your leg after that is still brown you didn't bidet enough.

To-do list:

Acquire toilet paper in case I try the paperless method (Just to be safe, wouldn't want Deborah next door asking too many questions now would we?)

Determine the line between not bidet-ing enough and being far too det

Drink

Invite Deborah 'round for lunch quoting an interesting market research opportunity and hope she doesn't get all flushed like the last one

Finger Prince

Got to get one of those fancy air dryer models. Blow dry your bunghole.

deep dish peat moss

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

The water running out of my nose on our video conference might mean I'm sick with that virus OR it might mean my bidet's water pressure is a touch too high

Escape From Noise

Bidet, or not bidet? That is the question.

The answer is yes, always!

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 15:06 on Mar 15, 2020

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
will you vote for joe bidet? or will you vote for bidet sanders? the choice is yours but either way.....you're getting a bidet

FutonForensic

the year is 2021. toilet paper is extinct, and my control of the only rear end-cleaning technology in the neighborhood has transformed me into that warlord from mad max: fury road

do not, my friends, become addicted to a whistling-clean rectum. It will take hold of you, and you will resent its absence

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

will you vote for joe bidet? or will you vote for bidet sanders? the choice is yours but either way.....you're getting a bidet

Bidet 2020

alnilam

Bidet, or not bidet? That is the question.

The answer is yes, always!

When someone asks you if you want a bidet, you say yes!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

If you think about it, a neti pot is kind of like a bidet for your face. This makes the nostrils twin buttholes.

Escape From Noise

Restaurant was clean. Service was excellent. Food was fairly priced, fresh, and well made. But the bathroom facilities were like something from a third world hellhole. Not even a squeeze bottle of water to bidet with.

1.5 stars

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 13:11 on Mar 20, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

Restaurant was clean. Service was excellent. Food was fairly priced, fresh, and well made. But the bathroom facilities were like something from a third world hellhole. Not even a squeeze bottle of water to bidet with.

1.5 stars

Review for Cheep Laundromat (Restaurant):

the only food is a gumball machine that hasn't been used since 2017, but if you put your rear end in the washers you won't have to bidet for a week. 5 stars