Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FutonForensic

oh Michael, so glad for you to rejoin us. I couldn't help but overhear you in the bathroom... tried the bidet, did you? *chuckles like a bidet owner* it's quite all right, everyone gets curious.

I can't help but envy you, Michael -- to experience it for the first time. what was it like? *whispers the words into your ear like a bidet whispers water into your butthole* refreshing? exhilarating? purifying?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

Gertrude, my dear! Welcome, welcome. Allow me to give you the grand tour. Let's start with the bathroom. Yes, Italian marble, you have a keen eye. But THIS--*lifts seat*--this is the piece de resistance. I beg you, Gertrude: take a dump like you used to

FutonForensic

I own a variation of those Japanese toilet seats that plays a charming tune and sprays scented water, except mine plays organ music and sprays cabernet sauvignon

Mr. Dick

by Cyrano4747
Mr. Dick had to despoil the clean aesthetics of his bidet with an icongraphic caution sign warning that it is not a drinking fountain.

Worth it for everyone in the community to be able to know, for a nominal fee, the experience of bidet. This corona thing's really going to do a number on business though

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
bidet? who needs 'em

*grabs comedy sized wrench and marches towards a fire hydrant*

vanisher

You know you can hook up those crazy shower heads to the bidet to really get in there with a massage pulse setting

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

can't wait to get home and unwind after a hard day with a massage

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

cda

by Hand Knit
my compliments to the chef, this is the bidet of steaks

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
Is Bidet a boys name or a girls name? If youre one of my children, it's both.

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
*waves bidetishly*

----------------

deep dish peat moss

Not a big fan of bidet, I prefer binite

deep dish peat moss

*tips plumber hat* b'dety

deep dish peat moss

cda posted:

deep dish peat moss

Bidet of the Dead, or bidéos de los muertos

Macnult

cda posted:

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

deep dish peat moss posted:

*tips plumber hat* b'dety

smoobles

Love my bidet but it makes it hard to travel because I miss my bidet

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Hi I’m Grill la Hill and I sell bidets and bidet accessories

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Heather Papps

hello friend

i've been looking over the stat sheets but i am wondering if the double hot presbyterian might be worth the 10,000 extra dollars.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Finger Prince

Heather Papps posted:

i've been looking over the stat sheets but i am wondering if the double hot presbyterian might be worth the 10,000 extra dollars.

Doubles as a baptismal font!

biosterous

cda posted:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Goons Are Gifts

cda posted:

google THIS

cda posted:

google THIS

"Wow, I never thought about using it that way. Your mouth must feel really fresh," I say, as someone takes a drink from the squeezable water bottle I use as a portable bidet while on the go.

google THIS

Heather Papps posted:

I realize actions shots are a touchy subject for a product like this but I like how they went with "Just take a picture of it spraying the hell out of the whole drat bathroom."

alnilam

google THIS posted:

I realize actions shots are a touchy subject for a product like this but I like how they went with "Just take a picture of it spraying the hell out of the whole drat bathroom."

Let's remind people with young children why they definitely don't want this

google THIS

"Ok, that concludes the bidet shoot, now once the cleanup crew is finished we need to set up for the shot of an entire gallon of milk being poured into an unrolled condom. And blue fluid crew, you just keep doing what you do best."

google THIS

alnilam posted:

Let's remind people with young children why they definitely don't want this

This is a fair point.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

google THIS posted:

its like a reverse toilet

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
somewhere, yakov smirnov is smiling

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

FutonForensic

You think you're one if us, just because you blast your rear end with a garden hose every morning? Nouveau riche imposter! Rrrrank amateur!

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FutonForensic posted:

oh Michael, so glad for you to rejoin us. I couldn't help but overhear you in the bathroom... tried the bidet, did you? *chuckles like a bidet owner* it's quite all right, everyone gets curious.

I can't help but envy you, Michael -- to experience it for the first time. what was it like? *whispers the words into your ear like a bidet whispers water into your butthole* refreshing? exhilarating? purifying?

lmao

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I know at least two people for whom the thread title is unironically true. That said, bidets are quite nice

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Yeah, I know a couple that got squatty potties, bidets, and the guy always sits to pee. These are all good things, however their willingness to proselytize their bathroom habits (including showing demo videos of standing up to pee splatter) are a bit much

Escape From Noise

Buddy. It's great.

Escape From Noise

smoobles posted:

Love my bidet but it makes it hard to travel because I miss my bidet

If you travel to Japan most public toilets in larger cities have bidets. Usually they run out of/don't have soap but you gain a little you lose a little

google THIS

Slush Garbo posted:

Yeah, I know a couple that got squatty potties, bidets, and the guy always sits to pee. These are all good things, however their willingness to proselytize their bathroom habits (including showing demo videos of standing up to pee splatter) are a bit much

"No, no, your technique is all wrong. Look, just stand up, I'll show you."

"How did you get in here?!"

FutonForensic

i need more... MORE POWER *slams the nitrous into the bidet*

Finger Prince

Me, enjoying a refreshing butt wash on a Japanese bidet for the first time, and seeing that the power indicator is only showing 2 out of 10 bars:
https://i.imgur.com/4WeMI66.gifv

Bumping the power up to 4
https://i.imgur.com/3ZPFFuh.gifv

Trying 6
https://i.imgur.com/6zdseqS.gifv

Risking an 8
https://i.imgur.com/hd7rC6V.gifv

Mashing the full 10
https://i.imgur.com/b6fyd3w.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher