Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Look we all know Tom Hanks (nicest guy in Hollywood) loves a good biopic. They're his meat and potatoes! (which is a phrase I'm certain he uses all the time IRL). That and roles that seem like they're biopic but are in fact fictional. About a nice hard workin' guy who loves his wife or girlfriend (Saving Private Ryan, Castaway)

So why not help a nice guy out? We need some biopics and a quick pitch of the role for Mr. Tom "Tom" Hanks to get his next Oscar nomination for!

Tom Hank is...ButtTheShitmanFart! We see a young Hanks sitting in front of a computer looking at the screen pensively. Suddenly, inspiration! He puts his hands to the keyboard and begins to type. The camera pans to behind his head so we can see the screen. It's for the Something Awful forums. Zoom into the screen name. ButtTheShitmanFart. He smirks to himself. Fade to black.

"10 Years Later"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

Tom Hanks as a volleyball in the Top Gun remake

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
Tom Hanks as a commited father who's just trying to make ends meet

biosterous

tom hanks as a dad who gets into streaming on twitch in order to connect with his estranged teenage children

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Tom Hanks IS...

Spider-man except he's a terrible neighbor in the suburbs

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

TOOT BOOT

Tom Hanks as Jigsaw in a new Saw reboot

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Bosom Buddies: The Movie

nut

Tom hanks as the red ranger

Groly
Tom Hanks as Joe Friday in a remake of Dragnet.

Escape From Noise

Tom Hanks is a hard working sexy dracula who has to save his family's home from the bank.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Tom Hanks and Joanna and Chip Gaines renovate a large 2 story mansion with shiplap but just before the whole project is complete (after "two weeks") Shelly Long has sex with the guy from Die Hard, the weird blonde haired Russian dude except he DOESN'T have sex with her, and he tells Walter that he really didn't have sex with Shelley Long, but Chip and Joanna Gaines don't give a gently caress about any of that and they continue touring the house talking about how they repurposed the flooring and don't it look great and they just can NOT shut the gently caress up about shiplap .

It's the remake of the Money Pit, called "Money Pit Two- Shiplap Shiplap Shiplap!"

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
Tom Hanks in Hank's Tom, in which a recently divorced Tom Hanks adopts a cat and finds happiness again

barfdog

Kim Jong-Un dies. The world watches in anticipation as his successor is chosen by the Communist Party Central Committee. Many are in the race - his sister, his top generals, even his infant son; ultimately, however, the nomination goes to a very unexpected candidate, bringing uncertainty to the Korean Peninsula, and perhaps...some hope?

Strap yourselves in for a tale of conflict, party politics, and redemption: Tom Hanks is...The Supreme Leader.

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

Escape From Noise

barfdog posted:

Kim Jong-Un dies. The world watches in anticipation as his successor is chosen by the Communist Party Central Committee. Many are in the race - his sister, his top generals, even his infant son; ultimately, however, the nomination goes to a very unexpected candidate, bringing uncertainty to the Korean Peninsula, and perhaps...some hope?

Strap yourselves in for a tale of conflict, party politics, and redemption: Tom Hanks is...The Supreme Leader.

Would watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

oliwan posted:

Tom Hanks in Hank's Tom, in which a recently divorced Tom Hanks adopts a cat and finds happiness again

Woah dog! WOAH!:psyboom: