Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Sleeveless posted:

Kewpie Mayonnaise makes me understand why Japanese people love to put mayo on everything, flavor and texture wise it's completely different from American mayo.

I got on the Kewpie train last year. So good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I bought some maggi sauce because of this thread but I don't know what to use it on. Do I just use it like soy sauce

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Put that poo poo on your noods and pray to the moon god for how blessed you are at midnight snack time

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I don't think anyone's mentioned this goon favorite yet so I will: lao gan ma, also called angry lady sauce on account of the label featuring the inventor of the sauce looking stern. It's made of sichuan peppers and fried onions mostly as far as I know and it's great with eggs among other things.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Oscar Wild posted:

Fish sauce rocks. I wish I was brave enough to experiment more with it.
bro when all this opens up go to thailand get the fish from the source

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Put that poo poo on your noods and pray to the moon god for how blessed you are at midnight snack time

That's the best brand too. Look at the label when you buy oyster sauce, if oyster extract isn't the first ingredient put that poo poo back.