Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
since a lot of people only check bookmarks, you should know that our admin, lowtax, has been credibly accused of abusing his partner.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3928980

please do what you believe to be ethical.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Too soon for an anime adaptation imo

Manyorcas
Jun 16, 2007

The person who arrives last is fined, regardless of whether that person's late or not.
Just in case so it isn't buried in one of the discussion threads, is there an ADTRW discord for us to migrate to should the worst come to happen? I'm extremely inactive but I still love lurking this forum and I want to follow the community wherever it goes.

Carpator Diei
Feb 26, 2011

Manyorcas posted:

Just in case so it isn't buried in one of the discussion threads, is there an ADTRW discord for us to migrate to should the worst come to happen? I'm extremely inactive but I still love lurking this forum and I want to follow the community wherever it goes.

One has just been set up:

Cuntellectual posted:

I don't know if there's a specific ADTRW discord or not anymore but here's one if no others exist.

https://discord.gg/u8s5kEB

(no rules or anything now because I'm going to bed, I will put those in if anyone joins)

Not much going on in there yet, but quite a few people seem to be joining.

Froshty
Dec 8, 2015

Endorph posted:

We have enough original source for the Corona Virus arc. We'll get to the beating in the next arc

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

yo before the forums die I've always wondered: did anyone actually like Lucky Star unironically

I tried to watch the first episode in 2010 or something and just assumed adtrw was trying to trick me

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Yes

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Endorph posted:

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Endorph posted:

I thought he was the goblins from Goblin Slayer.

Amante
Jan 3, 2007

The manga was better

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Flavahbeast posted:

yo before the forums die I've always wondered: did anyone actually like Lucky Star unironically

I tried to watch the first episode in 2010 or something and just assumed adtrw was trying to trick me

The first few eps were a bit rough, but the show gets better from ep 5 (?) onwards with the director shift.

DamnGlitch
Sep 2, 2004

Is there a way to carry the logh thread intact to a new site

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Hopefully not

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Flavahbeast posted:

I wish I had an answer for you, but I'm in the same boat

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

My sources have informed me that Lowtax beats women. Just passing it along... someone should make a thread or something

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Are you looking at me Senpai?

Grimey Drawer

Flavahbeast posted:

You gotta understand the context of Lucky Star. After the first season of Haruhi aired in '06, Lucky Star came afterwards. Haruhi S1 broadcast order jumped in time from place to place in relation to the novels/manga. I forget if it came out on DVD/streaming in story order, but the weirdness of broadcast order prepped us for the weirdness of Lucky Star being all about how to eat a freaking pastry for the first half of the first ep. We were groomed for unlikely narrative poo poo.

It did get better as it picked up and after the merch train left the station.

Also gently caress you Lowtax, I wish I could un-buy the ads I've got running

just bob
Sep 6, 2017

by Reene
lowtax hasnt touched a woman in his life. the dude's name is "dick yanka" the closest hes gotten to hittin a woman is shoving shmorkey out of his office.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

just bob
Sep 6, 2017

by Reene

Stuntman posted:

since a lot of people only check bookmarks, you should know that our admin, lowtax, has been credibly accused of abusing his partner.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3928980

please do what you believe to be ethical.

You don't even post here. You didn't even take your shoes in. What sort of okaemiakidesukin enters a のなこてき[morgariteama]いち to spread gossip?