Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

my pops is such a supportive gamer, but since mom died he spends a lot of time sitting in his armchair screaming that he needs vespene gas till i bring him a cold one

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Mighty Moltres

Come! We must fly!

Heather Papps posted:

my pops is such a supportive gamer, but since mom died he spends a lot of time sitting in his armchair screaming that he needs vespene gas till i bring him a cold one

"I require more minerals!" he constantly states as I finish making him a sandwich

Goons Are Gifts

It was funny at first when he was demanding to spawn more overlords but ever since he started doing so our toilet is permanently clogged.

Slumpy
Gamer doctor: Let me explain in more epic terms......The AIDS riddling the body of your brother is..is kind of like a 4 min drone rush all in and he..he just didnt scout it..

slumpy

old friend

A dad wearing e-sports team jersey with his child's gamertag on the back ("ChodeBlasterX")

super sweet best pal

Finger Prince posted:

I resent the phrase "helicopter parent". I prefer the term Sky Lord. Anyone can provide CAS with a helo. The real skill is maintaining air superiority regardless of aircraft. Good parenting is never letting the other team's "helicopter parents" get a chance to ever pin your kid's squad down.

I'm a Choplifter parent myself.

sb hermit

super sweet best pal posted:

I'm a Choplifter parent myself.

super sweet best pal

Support gamer father, healer gamer mother, tank gamer son, dps gamer daughter

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Heather Papps

hello friend

it's hard to explain but when i gave birth to the twins charlie broke down, screaming about a duplication glitch. up until that point he'd been the perfect supportive gamer husband, but i guess changing class bricked him.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

nut

sb hermit

super sweet best pal

Gamer grandma’s life’s work was homebrewing a tabletop game that used Thomas Kincade figurines for the pieces.

old friend

Grieving father insists that all funeral guests bring a mechanical keyboard to his son's cremation to spam "F" as the coffin rolls into the flames

take the moon

by sebmojo

Luvcow posted:

*son scores a point at the 6yo or under karate tournament*

gamer dad: FINISH HIM!!!!

Lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

take the moon

by sebmojo

----------------

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
gamer dad on death bed: my son.. *cough* my last wish is to be buried to sea.. like Aerith.. *cough* *ack* *piiiiip*

gamer doctor: F occurred at 13:37 pm

gamer son: F

non gamer mom: nice?

google THIS

Son: Dad, can you help me do my science fair project? It's due tomorrow.

SGF: Son, while I'm happy to help you with your schoolwork, I think you need to learn a lesson with this assignment. You procrastinated, and procrastination has consequences, which...

Son: But dad I need a carry

SGF: I'm on it

Macnult

:rolleyes: Dad, you tell this story every single time I have people ov-

"And we shot with CTRL!! And move forward was mouse 1! How'd we move backwards?"

... Mouse 2

"Correct! Mouse 2. God times have changed. Ah.. Well, anyway, you kids have fun with your new hen tie thing or whatever does it have bunnyhopping?"

take the moon

by sebmojo

google THIS posted:

SGF: Son, while I'm happy to help you with your schoolwork, I think you need to learn a lesson with this assignment. You procrastinated, and procrastination has consequences, which...

lol

----------------

super sweet best pal

The Mushroom Kingdom of b/dad jokes

The Mighty Moltres

Come! We must fly!

"Dad, I don't know if I want to major in engineering or biology."
"It's okay, try one out and re-spec if needed."

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

Slumpy
SGF and SGS go to dippin dots: More dots, more dots, more dots

slumpy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

more falafel please

forums poster

Slumpy posted:

SGF and SGS go to dippin dots: More dots, more dots, more dots

dippin dots are overflowing out of the cup onto the floor, creating a dangerous slip-and-fall hazard because as the ice cream of the future, they don't melt easily: ok stop dots

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!