Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

CapnAndy posted:

Town wins, yay, good job town!

*deep breath*

WHAT KIND OF DUMBSHIT CASE IS "IS THE WRONG FLAVOR OF GUSHER" AND "HAS BEEN TRYING", did we learn anything here

If you were scum and DC was town I was legitimately going to have to seriously evaluate whether it was my fault or the game's fault that everything was so hosed up, because like I said you guys were both my strongest reads in the game

I think there's something to be learned in looking at perspective - Andy's approach this game made almost zero goddamn sense as scum and DC's made SO MUCH SENSE I HAVE NO IDEA HOW PEOPLE DIDN'T SEE IT

For what it's worth, Epsilon you were totally off of my radar - I was mildly suspicious of Hal for playing pretty hands-off, but I could say the exact same about Opop before he was NK'd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Power of Pecota posted:

If you were scum and DC was town I was legitimately going to have to seriously evaluate whether it was my fault or the game's fault that everything was so hosed up, because like I said you guys were both my strongest reads in the game
You absolutely had your head screwed on the straightest of anyone this game, that's why I watched you N1 -- I figured the scum would try to kill the smartest person.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

loving Terra Haute