Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

So Dead Cow, who did you rolecop last night?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

Lol so which one do we do first

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

lmao jk ##GUSH Dead Cow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb2kEDkB2gc

##vote Hal Incandenza

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

lolol

##vote Hal

Hal you were scum :mad:

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

That’s -1 if anyone wants to gush epsilon

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I can’t obv. Any gushes left Hum?

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Also lolol

I should’ve trusted Pecotas read on DC.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
this seems pretty open and shut, ##vote hal

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

Lol really :redhammer:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Oh no, Dead Cow has been GUSHED!

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I jailed Pecota last night and loving outplayed the scum team

Thank you for trying to gush after hammer PoP

##vote Hal

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Oh I’m VT now

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

Hum town mvp

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

:redhammer:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Votecount for Day 3

Hal Incandenza (4): Power of Pecota, cheese sandwich, Epsilon Plus, Mr. Humalong

Not Voting (2): Hal Incandenza, yuming

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 22nd, 2020 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 7 hours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

quote:

Dead Cow was graphically GUSHED on Day Three!

You are the citrusy classic ORANGE GUSHER! Don't consume after brushing your teeth.

You're a SCUM-ALIGNED COP! You will win the game when SCUM-ALIGNED players either outnumber the TOWN players or control the vote!

You're a ROLE-COP! You can look into a player's inner juices and find our what role they are! Sticky. Use the command ##INVESTIGATE during the night-phase to use this ability.

quote:

Hal Incandenza was horrifically DEVOURED for LUNCH on Day Three!

You are a VOLCANIC GUSHER. You're just erupting in spicy flavor!

You're a SCUM-ALIGNED DUAL-ROLE! You will win the game when SCUM-ALIGNED players either outnumber the TOWN players or control the vote!

You're a DIRTY DOCTOR. In your scum-doc or in your personal-doc, you may use the command ##DOCTOR (PLAYER). If you do, they will survive any killing blows that night. Alternatively, you may use the command ##BOTCH (PLAYER) and you will have a 75% shot at killing them. This ability is unavailable if another member of your team is performing the Night Kill. You are unable to perform regular night-kills.

You're a ONE SHOT DAY-VIGILANTE. In the thread, you may use the command ##GUSH (PLAYER) to attempt to kill another player! Radical!!

It is now Night Three. Deadline will be 10:00pm Eastern on July 21. That's in just under 8 hours!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

quote:

Power of Pecota was disgustingly GUSHED over the night! There's coconut EVERYWHERE!

You're a hard-shelled COCONUT-GUSHER! Look at how tough and milky you are.

You are a TOWN-ALIGNED DUAL ROLE! You win the game when all threats to the TOWN-ALIGNED Gushers have been eradicated!

You are ONE-TIME BULLETPROOF! The first time somebody attempts to kill you, they will absolutely fail! Spectacular. Beware though, additional attempts afterward will probably succeed!

You're a ONE SHOT DAY-VIGILANTE. In the thread, you may use the command ##GUSH (PLAYER) to attempt to kill another player! Radical!!

IT IS NOW DAY FOUR.
Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (4): cheese sandwich, Epsilon Plus, Mr. Humalong, yuming

With 4 alive, it's 3 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 22nd, 2020 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 7 hours.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

the concept of a coconut gusher is really gross, actually

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

##vote crabman sigma

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
##vote Epsilon Plus

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

before anyone asks, I gushed Spoonsy having a feeling he was lurking scum. not doing a lot to further discussion, mostly just talking about vigging people. Andy immediately got suspicious to me because of the immediate about-face he took; I thought he was more likely to be scum than yuming and I was worried about Dead Cow not being scum and axing them before we got some more potential info about it. kind of a shame they got gushed before they could report their findings from the last night!

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

lmao -1 already, cool cool cool

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

Lol vote epsilon

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

Oh whoops ##vote epsilon

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

Oh double whoops ##vote epsilon

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

give it one more shot, buddy

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

there you go, gg

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

<3

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

:redhammer:

quote:

Epsilon Plus has been voraciously DEVOURED for LUNCH on Day Four!

Pbbtbtt! You are a RASPBERRY GUSHER! You live to make things a little tangy.

You're a SCUM-ALIGNED DUAL-ROLE! You will win the game when SCUM-ALIGNED players either outnumber the TOWN players or control the vote!

You're a NINJA! You will not be seen visiting anybody when you attempt to make a night-kill.

The game has ended in a Town Victory!

quote:

Yuming has made it to the end!

You are the ever traditional WATERMELON GUSHER! You've been around since the start.

You are a TOWN-ALIGNED GUSHER! You win the game when all threats to the TOWN-ALIGNED Gushers have been eradicated!

You are a VANILLA TOWN player. Though you have no special actions, you do have something else that's very powerful! Your vote!

quote:

Mr Humalong has made it to the end!

You're a rare ALL-FLAVORS GUSHER! Handy!

You are a TOWN-ALIGNED JACK OF ALL TRADES! You win the game when all threats to the TOWN-ALIGNED Gushers have been eradicated!

Being a JACK-OF-ALL-TRADES, you have three single use powers! Spectacular! They are:
To TRACK a player during the night-phase, use the command ##TRACK at night. (PLAYER) You will get a report in the morning detailing who they visited at night.
To DETAIN a player during the night-phase, use the command ##DETAIN (PLAYER) at night. They will not be going anywhere, nor will anyone visit them!
To GUSH a player during the day-phase, use the command ##GUSH (PLAYER) during the day in the thread. Doing so will kill them instantly! Wow!!

quote:

cheese sandwich has made it to the end!

The apple of my eye, you are the APPLE GUSHER! Whether a Macintosh or a Granny's Delight, everyone knows you!

You are a TOWN-ALIGNED VIG! You win the game when all threats to the TOWN-ALIGNED Gushers have been eradicated!

You're a ONE SHOT DAY-VIGILANTE. In the thread, you may use the command ##GUSH (PLAYER) to attempt to kill another player! Radical!

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

so you may be thinking we hosed up pretty bad, and here's how it happened:

N2 we thought we could kill someone and be at 3 town:3 scum, which is most games would win. when we asked JOHN CENA about it, the response was "Control of the vote means a game-scenario has occured where the Scum can directly control the direction of the vote without town involvement. When that game state occurs the Scum would win." we thought that a vig running around could potentially lead to us losing vote control, meaning we'd lose, so we had to gamble on Hum not being able to protect or otherwise gently caress with our kill and offing PoP instead. obviously this didn't turn out, the way we wanted to,

interesting setup, having a couple of vigless players really hosed with my brain, gg all

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Yesterday I was tabbing in from work and thought scum were counting on both of the vigs going through to give them a majority (having 4/7 votes to hammer Andy) and that the day was still going because Hal's one on me failed. I didn't realize they had 5 either way and was giddy to do a reversal of fortune. Sorry if that threw anything off! (Also blame the people I was monitoring in Terre Haute)

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
That was quite the ending. gj Pecota! I was kicking myself for not listening on Dead Cow when I saw the scum rush.

Luckily role shenanigans worked in our favor. Also gj Hum!!

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Gg y’all! And I totally laughed cheese

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

This game was hilarious. I feel like this setup was bound to depend on luck in some fashion

Lol at the one lonely vt

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

sandnavyguy posted:

Gg y’all! And I totally laughed cheese

<3 I was legit worried you’d be upset after everyone got mad

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Yeah, life is hilariously cruel.
Grimey Drawer
Gg all.

In the end, we did wind up wanting to play a game of mafia, not just gush people.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Town wins, yay, good job town!

*deep breath*

WHAT KIND OF DUMBSHIT CASE IS "IS THE WRONG FLAVOR OF GUSHER" AND "HAS BEEN TRYING", did we learn anything here

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

CapnAndy posted:

did we learn anything here

we did not.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CapnAndy posted:

Town wins, yay, good job town!

*deep breath*

WHAT KIND OF DUMBSHIT CASE IS "IS THE WRONG FLAVOR OF GUSHER" AND "HAS BEEN TRYING", did we learn anything here

for what it's worth, why in the world did you never specify, after ALLL the discourse about "idk if there'd be 2 apple gushers" that your flavor name was in fact, NOT "apple gusher"

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
lol this was a fun game to observe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Mr. Steak posted:

for what it's worth, why in the world did you never specify, after ALLL the discourse about "idk if there'd be 2 apple gushers" that your flavor name was in fact, NOT "apple gusher"
I said I was apple and a dog!