Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
the numbers, trying to work out the optimum time to post :thunk:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbecca

My initial calculations predicted it to be 69, but if I adjust for hyperinflation and the closing of the ftse it might be closer to 420

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Chewbecca

*standing in front of a pin board with white cards pinned randomly, connected by red cord, brow furrowed*

gently caress gently caress Tuesdays don't work at all!

*rips the cards off the pinboard dramatically*

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
laughing at the endlessly complex machines staffed by a room full of number-crunchers because i figured out the optimum time to post ages ago.

it's tuesday, one minute before BYOB gets deleted

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
Can hardly see across the room there's so much used calculator tape cartoonishly flowing from that calculator

Chewbecca

*a cool looking woman in a black leather trench is sitting in front of a table full of old CRT computer monitors, a sea of green text on a black background scrolls past rapidly. She surveys this impassively"

Soon, the time of posting will be at hand.

Chewbecca fucked around with this message at 23:24 on Aug 17, 2020

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
An ancient tribal elder mutters something into the ear of a tribe member. the man rushes off and mutters the same story to another tribe member. you hear a sound like the faintest whisper of the breeze.

"emptyquote"

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

vanisher

frantically reading ticker tape flying off the machine with real time data about the best time to post

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Chewbecca

*the haggard old woman stares hard into the crystal ball seeking clarity on your posting future. There is nothing but inky blackness but suddenly a vision! She recoils in horror, sweet Mary! Could it be??!!*

:redhammer:

"Hope you got ten bux" she says darkly

Benagain

Can you see that I am serious?
Locked in your dark number room you completely miss the plane outside dragging a giant banner that says NO TIME LIKE THE PRESENT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

magic cactus posted:

laughing at the endlessly complex machines staffed by a room full of number-crunchers because i figured out the optimum time to post ages ago.

it's tuesday, one minute before BYOB gets deleted

Sitting at on the toilet after a large meal of Mexican food I look at my watch. That's when it hits me. I have but seconds to post...BUT MY PHONE IS CHARGING IN THE BEDROOM! NOOOOOOOOO