Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Eyes Have It
Feb 10, 2008

Third Eye Sees All
...snookums
I discovered that if you have the game running (like, just at the title screen) then it DOES tell you it's your turn with an in-game popup anytime your input is needed (like to decide on a card in a fight) which is something the notifications don't seem to do.

e: But not always! Apparently!

The Eyes Have It fucked around with this message at 22:43 on Sep 9, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Eyes Have It
Feb 10, 2008

Third Eye Sees All
...snookums
Goon game #2 ended in a very nicely executed bird win via dominance for Breadnought :parrot:

I tried to scrape a point or two more as WA once I saw the writing on the wall, but it was all over by then.

Created Goon Game 3 (CaptainWiggles's Game) ready for joining. Password 'goons' as usual.

Expected at this table, rotating to whatever faction you haven't played yet:
CaptainWiggles - Birds
GEMorris
Breadnought

Breadnought
Aug 25, 2009

GG! I've joined as the industrious Cattes, here to chew on wood and build cardboard boxes to sit in.

Jewmanji
Dec 28, 2003
Hi all, very sorry for the delay, I've re-started the original Game 3 now, with Yuztabyn+7552 expected as Birds and Aramoro+3729 as WA. Join whenever you can.

KissOfTheSpiderMan
Oct 10, 2012

Jewmanji posted:

Hi all, very sorry for the delay, I've re-started the original Game 3 now, with Yuztabyn+7552 expected as Birds and Aramoro+3729 as WA. Join whenever you can.

No worries, looks like it's all set to begin!

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
They patched a lot of stuff in today that should help.

GEMorris
Aug 28, 2002

Glory To the Order!
I think our game is hosed. In a single turn Breadnought attacked my supporter and I used sappers to kill his attacking cat. Then I'm assuming he attacked me in a clearing where I have an ambush card for (game says its his turn but prompted me to respond). So now it starts the turn playback from the end of my last turn, but when it gets to the fight where I used sapppers, it shows the sapper card, but then just gets stuck on the fight results screen and I can't do anything but exit the game.

Breadnought
Aug 25, 2009

Unfortunately you might be right, it's giving me the option to Field Hospital my cat, but I can't select a card and I can't decline. I tweeted at Dire Wolf to see if they have a solution.

The Eyes Have It
Feb 10, 2008

Third Eye Sees All
...snookums
Hmm, that's too bad. I got some weird flashbacks (for lack of a better term) of old games, but that seemed to be straightened out.

Breadnought I suggest we take your lead on this, if you want to pull the plug on a solution and start a new game that's cool.

Breadnought
Aug 25, 2009

I'm emailing with Dire Wolf Support to see if they have a solution, they asked me for a log and I sent it to them but haven't heard back about a fix yet. If you two are comfortable waiting a day or three (unfortunately for us I don't think they're going to work on our issue over the weekend) let's see if they can solve the issue, otherwise we can restart.

The Eyes Have It
Feb 10, 2008

Third Eye Sees All
...snookums

Breadnought posted:

I'm emailing with Dire Wolf Support to see if they have a solution, they asked me for a log and I sent it to them but haven't heard back about a fix yet. If you two are comfortable waiting a day or three (unfortunately for us I don't think they're going to work on our issue over the weekend) let's see if they can solve the issue, otherwise we can restart.

I'm fine following your lead, either way works and a weekend delay doesn't trouble me.

GEMorris
Aug 28, 2002

Glory To the Order!
Yeah lets see if the support request plays out

Breadnought
Aug 25, 2009

My turn timed out, thanks Obama Dire Wolf Digital Support. I guess we restart the game?

KissOfTheSpiderMan
Oct 10, 2012

Good game!

Sorry for being a jerk and focusing you so much Aramoro :sweatdrop:

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

KissOfTheSpiderMan posted:

Good game!

Sorry for being a jerk and focusing you so much Aramoro :sweatdrop:

Just never got out the bit there at all. I had a slight chance of an opening but whiffed my attack horribly. Then I forgot how many night actions I had, oops.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
post the results!

KissOfTheSpiderMan
Oct 10, 2012

Bottom Liner posted:

post the results!

I won game 1 as the Eyrie, just in time before the cats won through dominance!

Jewmanji
Dec 28, 2003
Man. Victory was within my reach. I just needed one more turn argghhhh. Great work by the KissOfTheSpiderMan. A marquise victory continues to elude me. I really lucked out by drawning the mouse dominance card based on my starting position in a mouse clearing. I've never really gone for dominance before but the Space Cats Peace Turtles guys were really emphasizing going for dominance as Cats and I can see now how correct that is. You just can't win an arms race against Eyrie.

The Eyes Have It
Feb 10, 2008

Third Eye Sees All
...snookums

Breadnought posted:

My turn timed out, thanks Obama Dire Wolf Digital Support. I guess we restart the game?

Yeah. BTW my copy says it's my turn (but it is not) and is hanging where you said. I think it's just hooped.

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

For completeness out result was

1) Yuztabyn+7552 - Birds
2) Jewmanji - Cats
3) Aramoro+3729 - WA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewmanji
Dec 28, 2003

Aramoro posted:

For completeness out result was

1) Yuztabyn+7552 - Birds
2) Jewmanji - Cats
3) Aramoro+3729 - WA

That’s charitable of you to list me as #2.... how do we score when we lose on a dominance attempt? Doesn’t that technically make me last?