Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-Haggis

asproigerosis confirmed
i mean think about it, the moon is one solid object, there's only a finite amount of lunar mass that will ever exist that we can define as "the moon", we just need to segment and divide the moon into apportioned quantities and volumes (not even physically! we do that with computer math and models and stuff) and then just issue moon notes to act as the perfect immune-to-inflation currency for all time

and whose face gets to be on the moon dollar? all the moon astronauteers, the moon face man on the moon, uh i guess we could put Prince up there he's moon adjacent; gold-backed currency is so gauche anyhow like what do you even ~do~ with the gold as opposed to the moon? you can't even see gold at night! you can see the moon any time you want, just look upwardly!

when should we expect the moon tithe to begin? it should follow the tides at least

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Chef Ramen

HA HA! YOU HAVE CHOSEN POORLY!
New apocalypse scenario: Multiple billionaires want their share of the moon brought to Earth to cash in, destruction ensues, but it's okay because they need their money right

Ass-Haggis

asproigerosis confirmed
that's the beauty of the moon currency plan: it doesn't even need to go anywhere! it's all apportioned just sitting right there where it is, don't gotta haul no moon rocks around like how we don't hurl gold ingots through the drivethrough windows of a taco bell to finance our burrito binges

moon theft is probably the easiest way to be declared an enemy of all mankind tho gotta admit

Khanstant
p sure the moon is a hoax have u ever been there didnt think so

google THIS

The numbers are in for the first quarter :smug:

Ass-Haggis

asproigerosis confirmed
also opening up a new frontier for the heinously sick and rad concept of MOON CRIME and other related topics; moon fraud

alnilam

google THIS posted:

vanisher

google THIS posted:

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

i think you've got a winner here op, especially the part where i commit moon fraud

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Ass-penny

rear end-Haggis posted:

also opening up a new frontier for the heinously sick and rad concept of MOON CRIME and other related topics; moon fraud

:hmmyes:

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

The DPRK

Fine until a lunar meteor shower causes a financial crisis

Escape From Noise

Starting my own currency backed by the 82 moons of Saturn!

Finger Prince

I got your moon money right here *bends over and drops trou*

Manifisto

law & order: moon crimes unit

space cops with jetpacks, space court where the jurors are astronauts mixed in with a bunch of aliens

ty nesamdoom!

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
The face on the moon money has to be OP's profile pic right? Because that's how I imagine it.

owlhawk911

Prurient Squid posted:

The face on the moon money has to be OP's profile pic right? Because that's how I imagine it.

it's called an av friend, and yeah i see it

Prurient Squid

Or Jasper from the Simpsons (What a time to be alive!)

Ass-penny

Prurient Squid posted:

lol if you think moon money (M2) is going to be printed currency. Maybe there'll be a banking app that displays a holographic av when you check your account balance?

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Prof. Crocodile

Manifisto posted:

law & order: moon crimes unit

space cops with jetpacks, space court where the jurors are astronauts mixed in with a bunch of aliens

in the criminal justice system, the moon is represented by two separate yet equally important groups: the astronauts who bounce around in frumpy white spacesuits to investigate moon crime, and the aliens who anally probe offenders. these are their stories.

DUN DUN

Ass-Haggis

asproigerosis confirmed
becoming some sort of moon hammurabi leading a lunar junta is so not my bag, someone else do that part

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
watch wall street literally crash the moon into the earth

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

google THIS

I just don't feel comfortable investing in this werebear market

Escape From Noise

[Pointing at the moon]

Yeah, I own that!

I start freaking out at every phase until I have a complete meltdown during the new moon

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Im gonna do it. Im gonna steal the moon

Prurient Squid

Can I use moon money for illicit transactions?

Escape From Noise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdT2HqoV198

...time to move some money around...

Macnult

google THIS posted:

nut

intentionally misspelling it "mooon" in all the paperwork in case I default

Khanstant
*smiles moonily*

Ass-Haggis

asproigerosis confirmed
i get THIS moon face?

on MY moon currency?

with MY prismatic moon holograms?

we are ALL IN on every full moon forever; it is assured, the seers declare The Mood Is Right and so am i

owlhawk911

the moon is disgusting. it's made out of cheese
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O67Kf5swR3k

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prurient Squid

I got it. Neil Armstrong.