Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
Yes, this is something I thought to ask you all. I recently modded my PS3. It was pretty easy, very unlike the Xbox 360. But recently, I had a very bad dream involving my modded PS3, and that is why I ask you all here right now. Did modding any of your consoles give you any dreams (nightmare or otherwise)? Did you have trouble sleeping? Please tell me if you did.

My nightmare started by me trying to install a new homebrew PKG. But I got some cryptic error halfway though. I didn't even have time to look it up as the PS3 turned itself off automatically. I simply thought that the PS3 might have overheated or something, so I decided to try and turn it back on. When I did, I did not like the result. The PS3 was definitely still operational, but I completely lost the CFW and everything else I did. It was like the PS3 was restored to the state it was right before I modded it! I could not believe it! To make matters worse, GUN (from the Sonic games) started to raid my house, as if on cue, presumably due to piracy. I had to escape before the military catches me. I barely made it out of my house, and I couldn't take the PS3 with me!

After all that, I soon woke up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

that crazy Congress woman

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

For sure. Now just keep looking over there

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

I like the way Hryb thinks!

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Terrifying dream to be sure, OP. Glad to hear your CFW was still installed when you woke up.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

i must compose posted:

Yes, this is something I thought to ask you all. I recently modded my PS3.

Did you know the PS3 has been hacked no matter what firmware you're on

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arrhythmia posted:

Did you know the PS3 has been hacked no matter what firmware you're on

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the biggest nightmare i had was spending 6 hours trying to work out how to put games on a 2tb hard drive for my ps2 and people seeing me post about my issues in real time op

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Just close your eyes and try sleep bro everything is fine now

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

by "mod" an xbox 360 you mean to put it in the oven to reflow the solder, right?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

for fucks sake

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

*flashback to an imp getting bitten by uncle at nintendo and hiding the bite on his way back into the shelter*

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

We’ve almost taught him to hack the PS3 no matter what firmware it’s on!

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfo

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

cool art, this you? https://www.deviantart.com/rockyrock76/gallery

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Every single night