Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
Championship-level registration!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

DC Murderverse posted:

Although I’m sure he’ll leave after 4 years to take a position in the UK Parliament after he goes 4-8 in budget committee meetings

I would enjoy watching Mike Leach fielding Prime Minister's questions.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Senator Kiffin

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
How many D1 football coaches have we had in the US Congress? Is it just Tubberville and Tom Osborne?

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

LLCoolJD posted:

I would enjoy watching Mike Leach fielding Prime Minister's questions.

If he was US President, he could spearhead getting that whole "Letters of Marque and Reprisal" thing back into Article 1.

dphi
Jul 9, 2001
PAC 12 continuing their stellar start

https://twitter.com/pac12/status/1324796244498276352?s=19

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

we can all come together as a country and admit it would be funny if, after all the whining and crying from nebraska, they get hilariously owned by the northwestern Wild Cat tomorrow knowing that this is what they demanded.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

This is the year without home field advantage. NW needs to make hay while the sun is shining.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Georgia gonna lose behind a 53 quarterback

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
https://twitter.com/KrystieLYandoli/status/1324810640645447680

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Lmbo thats some poo poo right there

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

https://twitter.com/edsbs/status/1324852232689430529

Fun fact, he never scored on Clemson in 3 games

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

It really blows my mind that the idea that any vote that isnt team R is clearly a fraudulent vote.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/TheShowSDSU/status/1324884030702022658?s=19

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

KKKLIP ART posted:

It really blows my mind that the idea that any vote that isn’t team R is clearly a fraudulent vote.

Trump is an aggrieved pissbaby bitch, this was always going to be the result of a losspublicly corncobbing in hilarious fashion.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

R.D. Mangles posted:

we can all come together as a country and admit it would be funny if, after all the whining and crying from nebraska, they get hilariously owned by the northwestern Wild Cat tomorrow knowing that this is what they demanded.

Go Wildcats.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

I'm somewhat confused as to how one thinks that you could execute a multi-state do-over without a massive court battle on how you'd do that.

drewhead
Jun 22, 2002

Sash! posted:

I'm somewhat confused as to how one thinks that you could execute a multi-state do-over without a massive court battle on how you'd do that.

CTE does scramble things upstairs pretty good.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

KKKLIP ART posted:

It really blows my mind that the idea that any vote that isn’t team R is clearly a fraudulent vote.

He was arguing going in to the election that ballot harvesting (and stuffing) would sabotage the results. I have no idea how he would actually prove that that's the case now that the late surges of Biden votes have arrived in multiple states.

Anecdotally, the early voting station near my place of employment was buzzing, even here in a conservative area. I'm not surprised that the increased opportunities for voting led to a record turnout for both sides, or that mailed votes skew Democrat.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

One side said vote by mail and the other said dont. Its not hard to imagine that mail in votes went for the side that said vote by mail. No big brain required

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

https://twitter.com/NaturallyKatz/status/1325129867487113216?s=20

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
https://twitter.com/DanWolken/status/1325126398411829253?s=19

1) lmao gently caress this jerkass

2) if Wisconsin wants to pay you head coach money to be Barry Alvarez's assistant and win 10 games every year just shut the gently caress up and run the ball

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Have you seen how bad those programs are? Would have been better off not playing.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Elephanthead posted:

Have you seen how bad those programs are? Would have been better off not playing.

I think you will find that Wisconsin is undefeated

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Nebraska definitely wished on a monkeys paw for this season to happen.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Thank you James Franklin and Jim Harbaugh, for giving me even more bountiful LOLs on this Day of Days.

I wasn't watching, PSU-Maryland and couldn't find the score until I realized ESPN was only showing the Top 25 and I had to switch to Big Ten because LOL

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Penn State plays Nebraska next week.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Grittybeard posted:

The Lol Bowl

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Did Gary Anderson do something bad off field at Utah State to get fired? Seems like you typically have to do worse than 7-9 to get fired a year and change into your tenure.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

General Dog posted:

Did Gary Anderson do something bad off field at Utah State to get fired? Seems like you typically have to do worse than 7-9 to get fired a year and change into your tenure.

Said his players couldn't opt out of this season and something like 'if you aren't with us you're against us,' then lied that he didn't say what he said. Which with his history is pretty funny.

I don't think the players liked him at all.

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

I have personal reasons to despise Va Tech, but losing to goddamn Liberty just adds to my hate

How the gently caress do you lose to that goddamn shitpile

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Grittybeard posted:

According to the rules of football, someone HAS TO WIN.

Although the rules of football also seem to curiously omit what happens if no one can actually convert a 2pt conversion in overtime

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Grittybeard posted:

Both teams will emerge visibly confused and still winless.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lmao nebraska

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

nebraska should thank the conference for saving them from a humiliating defeat by the Chattanooga Mocs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

there is no better indication that this season shouldn't be happening than a 3-0, ranked northwestern team leading the big ten west