Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

https://mobile.twitter.com/awfulann...03%2Fframe.html

-georgia bad
-michigan bad
-cinncinnati really, really good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

wrong tag gently caress also coastal carolina rules go chanticleers

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Coastal Carolina is gonna end the season undefeated and ranked 5 just outside the playoff

Kim Jong Il
Aug 16, 2003
Rutgers is legitimately good on defense, or at least no one has exploited our weakness (secondary depth) yet.

Rutgers is about as bad as expected at QB and on the OL.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

LSUmao

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Iowa State and KSU tied atop the Big 12 for now thanks to OSU playing one less game. Going to be a mess at the top towards the end of the season I expect.

ISU blew out Kansas, but it took them a while to put them completely away. End of the schedule is brutal with KSU, Texas, and WVU to close it out.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

spotted iowa a 17 point lead, still owned 'em

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

Clemson had a scare but it was a good game. DJU is a baller.

Also Ajou Ajou has some moves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSIsNCA2b84

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

R.D. Mangles posted:

spotted iowa a 17 point lead, still owned 'em

The Northwestern Wildcat

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Oops, didn't see this thread and made another one. Well here's all the good gifs I collected for that OP

Mizzou-Florida had a brawl after a cheap shot on Trask

https://twitter.com/ChadBlue_83/status/1322716509131673607

Texas had a butt fumble and won anyway

https://twitter.com/ReallyDanWeiner/status/1322640138518859782

Rutgers had one of the greatest plays of all-time the loving refs negated it on replay

https://twitter.com/CFBONFOX/status/1322676330270498816

Penn St.'s got a good receiver

https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/1322727061589356545

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Declan MacManus posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/awfulann...03%2Fframe.html

-georgia bad
-michigan bad
-cinncinnati really, really good

This is cool but BC is useless and the DJ guy is unfair

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

LOL Harbaugh

LOL Franklin

Bearcats remain the only Cincy sports team worth rooting for.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
someday mizzou will catch a football. maybe

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
https://twitter.com/11AliveNews/status/1322740169733189633

gently caress

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

cancel the season now, declare northwestern and rutgers Co-Champions

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

R.D. Mangles posted:

cancel the season now, declare northwestern and rutgers Co-Champions

the mighty northwestern wild cat and chanticleer natty co-champs 2020

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

ur in my world now posted:

the mighty northwestern wild cat and chanticleer natty co-champs 2020

coastal should be top 10 minimum and it;s a drat shame they aint

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

Roasted Donut posted:

coastal should be top 10 minimum and it;s a drat shame they aint

they're loving good for real and I'd love to see them ranked higher. cinci being in the top 10 kicks rear end too

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Mack Brown has still never won in Charlottesville

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Mel Tucker: Best coach in Big Ten history???

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
That was the most stress-free A&M-Arky game in years

Big Piece O Shit
Jan 30, 2006

https://twitter.com/darenstoltzfus/status/1322744712260915200?s=21

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year
8 wins out of the last 9 against the Nittany Lions.

Feels good.

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year

Henchman of Santa posted:

Mel Tucker: Best coach in Big Ten history???

BTN was doing Saban comparisons already, lmao.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

whos that broooown posted:

Get back to me after he loses to Maryland and IU.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Elephanthead posted:

Get back to me after he loses to Maryland and IU.

I really wonder what is going to happen with UF. Mullen says he was trying to get his guys, but it is pretty clear he was going after the refs and not trying to pull players. Will his players be suspended games like has happened to other players for throwing punches (George Pickens last year against GT)? Will Mullen get fined?

Also, Kirby gave what was probably the most diplomatic answer as to offense concerns but it has me worried that he isn't going to make any big steps forward. I am assuming Stetson is his dude, because Mathis had one bad quarter (where the Oline kept backing him up constantly) and got pulled, but Stetson has had a few and nothing.

Anyway, realistically I think this is the year that Mullen gets us and won't be surprised because their offense is clicking pretty well and our QB has had like 23 swatted passes so we can't throw over the middle.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

its gonna suck when coastal and cincinnati run the table and then get to play each other as a consolation prize in an ny6 bowl

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

KKKLIP ART posted:

Anyway, realistically I think this is the year that Mullen gets us and won't be surprised because their offense is clicking pretty well and our QB has had like 23 swatted passes so we can't throw over the middle.

Georgia was leading Bama at the half. Run the dang ball and you win.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

LLCoolJD posted:

Georgia was leading Bama at the half. Run the dang ball and you win.

Bama also showed the blueprint to shut us down totally and Kentucky drat near did it. If they can do it I think even Grantham can do it.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

whos that broooown posted:

I heard something too but it was related to the fact that Mel and Saban are the only 2 B1G coaches to lose their first B1G game and still go on to defeat Michigan in the same season.

This was very cool even though I was stressed the gently caress out at the time. It reminded me of the first game Herbstriet called where both his sons were dressed for Clemson. He was so proud.

Scarf fucked around with this message at 16:38 on Nov 1, 2020

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Declan MacManus posted:

its gonna suck when coastal and cincinnati run the table and then get to play each other as a consolation prize in an ny6 bowl

It took the threat of an act of Congress to get a contractual obligation to get one G5 in a NY6 bowl, and by god that's all the G5 is going to get.

Instead Coastal is gonna destroy BYU (who is also going to run the table) in something like the Frisco Bowl

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Also rank Cincinnati #4 you cowards

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

UGA/UK went under 3 hours. Would've been even shorter had the refs not started throwing flags left and right with a minute left. Unwatchable, but quick.

WYSIWYG. This offense isn't going anywhere this season. Scheme's OK, IMO, so hopefully Daniels or Vandegriff behind center will change some things next season. This is a different breed of bad from the Coley Interregnum, when the guy struggled to get plays down to the field.

KKKLIP ART posted:

Also, Kirby gave what was probably the most diplomatic answer as to offense concerns but it has me worried that he isn't going to make any big steps forward. I am assuming Stetson is his dude, because Mathis had one bad quarter (where the Oline kept backing him up constantly) and got pulled, but Stetson has had a few and nothing.

I'm not playing favorites here because they both stink, but Dwan was reaaaaaaal bad in that short period of time, like he'd never played football before. I dunno. Come to think of it, when Stetson threw his second pick and Kirby said that's enough, running plays the rest of the day, why not bring Dwan out to hand off and maybe do a couple runs himself. UGA had the lead and UK had no chance to come back.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

also congrats to Harbaugh for entering The Richt Zone, where encyclopedias of text are written on the exact definition of what's "good enough," you've finally got your definition as "beat the bad teams and try your best not to get blown out by the great ones" and think he can stick to that, and then he goes out and lays a jurassic egg against a lovely team with bad players and a rando coach. What in the world was that.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

D.N. Nation posted:

also congrats to Harbaugh for entering The Richt Zone, where encyclopedias of text are written on the exact definition of what's "good enough," you've finally got your definition as "beat the bad teams and try your best not to get blown out by the great ones" and think he can stick to that, and then he goes out and lays a jurassic egg against a lovely team with bad players and a rando coach. What in the world was that.

Not to excuse Harbaugh because theres plenty of evidence by now of exactly what his level is, but its an extremely weird season and I dont think its possible to take many meaningful lessons from it other than fire Bo Pelini.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

appreciate nebraska stepping up as the funniest college football team this season

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

worth nothing: alabamas pretty thin at linebacker and safety, and i think most rational bama fans would agree with that

attacking the middle of the field with mesh should at least get you some kind of success

0 points yall

goose egg

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!
It is amazing how things collapsed for Leach so quickly.

Spacemonkey57
Dec 1, 2004

D.N. Nation posted:

also congrats to Harbaugh for entering The Richt Zone®, where encyclopedias of text are written on the exact definition of what's "good enough," you've finally got your definition as "beat the bad teams and try your best not to get blown out by the great ones" and think he can stick to that, and then he goes out and lays a jurassic egg against a lovely team with bad players and a rando coach. What in the world was that.

That's not fair to Richt, he managed to win a conference championship, something that also requires winning your division.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
I think the possibility is there that an undefeated Cincy actually does get into the playoff if a) the Big 12 fails to produce a team with fewer than 2 losses and b) the Big Ten and/or PAC-12 are unable to produce a team with more than 5 wins