Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

indigi posted:

I’d love a giant lady to pick me up and swing me around by the ankles and bash my brains out upon a Boulder

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

Schmeichy posted:

please reconsider posting things that make you look like humbert humbert from lolita

Dr. Killjoy posted:

probably one of the all-time greatest replies on this site
That was my exact thought too, tbh

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Dr. Killjoy posted:

a tall woman can help you reach high shelves without having to grab a ladder or potentially damaging your furniture

also they can defend you from predators, both human and others within the animal kingdom

probably one of the all-time greatest replies on this site

lol i forgot i banned him for this one

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

what the gently caress is this thread

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Dustcat posted:

what the gently caress is this thread

lfs back baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

revealing my rereg power level here, but do you still have your drow ranger post you can put in here?