Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Good to see noted racist club manchester united getting punished for doing a big nasty racism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Back for the Title Decider against Liverpool

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

It turns out it was the immigrants doing the racism, not the other way around

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

It turns out it was the immigrants doing the racism, not the other way around

he did it after immigrating, so he was clearly just trying to fit in and integrate into the new post-brexit britain

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
These days if you try to be english they throw you in jail (for three match days)

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Smh these days where you can't casually throw out a slur on your social media without the law coming down on you. Countrys gone.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

CyberPingu posted:

Smh these days where you can't casually throw out a slur on your social media without the law coming down on you. Countrys gone.

Your country has been throwing people in actual prison for being naughty on social media for years.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Shrapnig posted:

Your country has been throwing people in actual prison for being naughty on social media for years.

Has it? I'm genuinely curious now. I didn't know that.

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe

a reasonable response

FM needs to implement a "player does a racism" incident, and then you as manager get to choose dialogue options like "I didn't hear the incident" or "liberal cuck snowflakes" when asked about it

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

bewbies posted:

a reasonable response

FM needs to implement a "player does a racism" incident, and then you as manager get to choose dialogue options like "I didn't hear the incident" or "liberal cuck snowflakes" when asked about it

"Print the TShirts"

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Some of the responses to this are beautiful, because they're all part of the transformation of Man Utd fans slowly becoming pre-Klopp Liverpool fans.

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

The suggestion that Liverpool ever had the monopoly on oval office fans, or that their oval office fans went away when Klopp turned out to be more than a maniacal set of teeth, is funny

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

conspiracies!
https://twitter.com/FroudGrant/status/1344664163516297217?s=20
https://twitter.com/UnitedCojones/status/1344662153647812614?s=20

as a gay black man,
https://twitter.com/Kjmcnamee045/status/1344662513015812096?s=20

cultural racism!
https://twitter.com/StokeyyG2/status/1344662086832545793?s=20

guys it totally means friend
https://twitter.com/infinitelyreds/status/1344662924036550658?s=20

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Thanks for the tweets

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

African AIDS cum posted:

Thanks for the tweets

do you think leeds fans made tweets like this when Casilla got an 8 match ban

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Very wrong thread

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

do you think leeds fans made tweets like this when Casilla got an 8 match ban

Leeds fans can't type that well.

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

African AIDS cum posted:

Thanks for the tweets

twitter football fans are morons is hardly news bov

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Bundy posted:

The suggestion that Liverpool ever had the monopoly on oval office fans, or that their oval office fans went away when Klopp turned out to be more than a maniacal set of teeth, is funny
lol congratulations on missing the point

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Gorn Myson posted:

lol congratulations on missing the point

No I got the point you were trying to make, that somehow United fans are now becoming bad because we're not winning things. It was a poo poo point, we've always had idiot moron fans just like Liverpool and every other club. They used to get laughed at and told to shut up in the corner of a pub but now they post on social media. For every unhinged United fan in those replies you'll find plenty of demented City fans, scousers and Leeds fans.

So, "idiot moron football fans on social media make idiot moron football fan posts" isn't really an own, it's sort of like sitting in a pile of poo poo while laughing at my skidmarks, mate.

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

Bundy posted:

No I got the point you were trying to make, that somehow United fans are now becoming bad because we're not winning things. It was a poo poo point, we've always had idiot moron fans just like Liverpool and every other club. They used to get laughed at and told to shut up in the corner of a pub but now they post on social media. For every unhinged United fan in those replies you'll find plenty of demented City fans, scousers and Leeds fans.

So, "idiot moron football fans on social media make idiot moron football fan posts" isn't really an own, it's sort of like sitting in a pile of poo poo while laughing at my skidmarks, mate.

Nah, united fans were bad before, now they're becoming unhinged, the illusion of a title challenge is bringing it out.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.

Bundy posted:

You talk about other fans sitting in a pile of poo poo while you support Manchester Pooshited. Curious.

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

habeasdorkus posted:

You talk about other fans sitting in a pile of poo poo while you support Manchester Pooshited. Curious.

:thejoke: you idiot you're not going to make me believe you of all people don't know what a skidmark is

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Where was the Uruguay Academy of Letters and Tone Deafness when Suarez was a naughty lad?

https://www.espn.com/soccer/manchester-united/story/4277122/uruguayan-academics-slam-fa-over-ban-of-manchester-uniteds-cavani

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

ManU are tied for 1st

I enjoy ManU being bad, personally

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

I recall various Uruguayan authorities in government and cultural position coming out in Suarez's defense, but I'm too lazy to look this up.

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

ManU are tied for 1st

I enjoy ManU being bad, personally

I think they're going to win the league and it will be unbearable.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
When was the last time manu were top of the table this late in the season

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

mila kunis posted:

When was the last time manu were top of the table this late in the season

2012/13 season under Fergie

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.

Shrapnig posted:

You’re a point off of being in the top 10 if you win your game in hand with an absolute dogshit squad. Bruce is probably doing a better job than he should.

our squad absolutely isn't dogshit and you absolutely haven't watched any of our games

bruce, however, is dogshit

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

kcer posted:

our squad absolutely isn't dogshit and you absolutely haven't watched any of our games

bruce, however, is dogshit

I’ve watched more than enough Newcastle matches this season to realize your talentless crop of poo poo is punching well above their weight.

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

Shrapnig posted:

I’ve watched more than enough Newcastle matches this season to realize your talentless crop of poo poo is punching well above their weight.
Swap you Ole for Bruce?

tetsuo fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Jan 2, 2021

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

tetsuo posted:

Swap you Ole for Bruce.

Brucey always makes his teams roll over against man United, put him in charge and theoretically he'd never lose a game

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

tetsuo posted:

Swap you Ole for Bruce?

Sure, Brucey's coming home.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Shrapnig posted:

hmm you say the players being managed in a style that has them last in literally every attacking stat looks dogshit? definitely the players that are the problem

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.

Shrapnig posted:

aye well you share the opinions of richards keys and jamie redknapp so even though it's tragically obvious with you these days you've yet again got Shite Opinions about Football

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

I hope the Pooshited era hasn’t drawn to a close

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Looke posted:

I hope the Pooshited era hasn’t drawn to a close

It hasn’t, it’s just Newcastle and Sheffield now

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

While funny, seeing United fans get excited about 21 is a lot less surprising than how many non United fans are already worrying about it. As funny and great as it'd be, it's going to take one hell of a Liverpool collapse for that title to go anywhere else.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

Bundy posted:

While funny, seeing United fans get excited about 21 is a lot less surprising than how many non United fans are already worrying about it. As funny and great as it'd be, it's going to take one hell of a Liverpool collapse for that title to go anywhere else.

They're level on points at the top and the critical injuries for Liverpool aren't coming back. I think Liverpool are still narrow favourites, but I'd bet on the field rather than Liverpool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

tarbrush posted:

They're level on points at the top and the critical injuries for Liverpool aren't coming back. I think Liverpool are still narrow favourites, but I'd bet on the field rather than Liverpool

Looking at form right now i know who my money would be on tbh,

But Utd have a rougher schedule imo. They have to deal with the Europa League too

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3954033

CyberPingu fucked around with this message at 11:00 on Jan 4, 2021