Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Finger Prince posted:

Are you a desiccan or a desiccant?

alexandriao posted:

silica gel cant dry steel beams

Derpies

by sebmojo

Nice

posting smiling

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
I am a medical man and honestly I do not know exactly what ingesting one of these would do.

What I am saying is that a medical doctor knows no reason to not go for it.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Bright Bart posted:

I am a medical man and honestly I do not know exactly what ingesting one of these would do.

I am not a medical man but I and a physical science person and I am telling you that this is a real bad idea but I mean if you wanna do it I guess you can never poop again vOv see if I care

Bright Bart

Kief Richards posted:

I am not a medical man but I and a physical science person and I am telling you that this is a real bad idea but I mean if you wanna do it I guess you can never poop again vOv see if I care

I know a lot of ways to cause obstruction and eating the silica packets was never taught as one of them so checkmate nerd.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Bright Bart posted:

I know a lot of ways to cause obstruction and eating the silica packets was never taught as one of them so checkmate nerd.

Wow gently caress I was owned

Bright Bart

Kief Richards posted:

Wow gently caress I was owned

Glad I could convert you to the proper path of eating things marked "Do not consume".

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 23:17 on Dec 12, 2020

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Bright Bart posted:

Glad I could convert you to the proper path of eating things marked "Do not consume".

(Real talk I didn't mean to scare anyone. I mean sitting in front of an ER desktop I could find out the proper response pretty easily. I was making fun of myself for the fact I'd never bothered to look it up out of curiosity. Although yeah, I haven't seen it happen in my admittedly very short experience.)

The worst "do not eat" that was eaten that I ever saw was when I was covering a phleb shift yeeeeears ago before I hit burnout. A kid got brought in after having eaten a bunch of literal coal. Like fireplace coal.

Don't be that kid. Stay safe, eat silica packets.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Bright Bart posted:

from what i've read, the real answer is that it's a choking hazard

it soaks up moisture so fast that it can get stuck in your throat

that's why i add mine to milk, like ovaltine

nut

wait if I’m not supposed to eat the packet are you telling me I gotta eat the sneakers

Escape From Noise

Oh hell yeah!

google THIS

Oops! All Packets

Prof. Crocodile

does that say ‘orange flavor’!? :pray:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Escape From Noise posted:

My cheese came with an extra treat.