Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

like these nerds can tell me what to do! Lol! I bet they're soooooooo freaked out right now. Cuz I broke the code! I ATE THE PACKET AND GUESS WHAT! I'M STILL ALIVE! I loved every minute of it! :smuggo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe.
You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Escape From Noise

canyoneer posted:

You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe.
You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

:eyepop:

Heather Papps

hello friend

when they who eat the silica gel packets unite with they who remove mattress tags the world will shake

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

vanisher

I leave a penny to show them they can't boss me around and then read further and see that was their plan all along

alnilam

Heather Papps posted:

when they who eat the silica gel packets unite with they who remove mattress tags the world will shake

Preparing to use the DeWalt 20V MaxXr 3 speed cordless drill, a wild thought takes me. I remove the safety glasses, and finally, only then, do I truly see.

ty manifisto

google THIS

Three steps...two steps...one step. For weeks I've been working my way up to this point. I look down. Do I dare?

Yes. Today is the day. I lift my foot and place it down. The deed is done. There is no turning back now. The man who descends will not be same one that started to climb.

I am on or above that step. And things will never be the same.

posting smiling
a guilty pleasure of mine? no sir. i couldn't be prouder of it.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rewrapping all the silica gel packets with Cajun Sparkle wrappers so nobody suspects that I'm just dumping packet after packet of dessicant powder into my gaping maw.

Robot Made of Meat

"I take my martinis EXTRA dry," I say with an enigmatic smile as I discreetly rip open the packet.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

hot cocoa on the couch

big silica can't tell me what to do. my body my choice!!!!!!!

https://i.imgur.com/W7qTiB3.mp4

a LEGENDARY sig by the LEGENDARY LAP

Trying

big imhotep energy

Tomfoolery

"You gellin"
"Yep I'm silica gellin like magellan who ate hardtack which was basically desiccated bread so somewhat similar and therefore this joke works"

google THIS

For every desiccant packet you eat, I'm gonna drink twice as much water :colbert:

Derpies

by sebmojo
no one tells me how dry is dry enough!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Escape From Noise

Foreverially gelatized and loving it

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Robot Made of Meat posted:

"I take my martinis EXTRA dry," I say with an enigmatic smile as I discreetly rip open the packet.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
eating packet after packet of silica gel so my humor will be dry as Thurber

Escape From Noise

Hell yeah, bro.

Let's do this!

hot cocoa on the couch

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Hell yeah, bro.

Let's do this!

that appears to be a sachet of ramen flavour dust

Joey McChrist

*sucking a line of silica off of my counter through a straw* 'i said god drat. god. drat'

Escape From Noise

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

that appears to be a sachet of ramen flavour dust

Looks like it but it's way better. Because it's forbidden!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
found a weird piece of albino jerky

:thunk:

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I never learned to read but I've a sneaking suspicion that this is related to the op

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Little guy on the package just going ham on that poo poo

google THIS

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Makes you wonder what he knows that we don't

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

lmao ty for pointing him out

hot cocoa on the couch

DO NOT eat the silica packet without opening it first!

https://i.imgur.com/W7qTiB3.mp4

a LEGENDARY sig by the LEGENDARY LAP

Derpies

by sebmojo
Anyone seen the small pill sized ones in a plastic container they put in pill bottles?

Why make them so pill sized and swallowable if you aren't supposed to!

alexandriao

canyoneer posted:

google THIS

So apparently silica gel packet pillows are a thing (and they're probably delicious)

Prof. Crocodile

Derpies posted:

Anyone seen the small pill sized ones in a plastic container they put in pill bottles?

Why make them so pill sized and swallowable if you aren't supposed to!

gently caress

Heather Papps

hello friend

Robot Made of Meat posted:

"i'd love a seasoning rim coating for my caesar - no, not celery salt. i brought my own"

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

google THIS posted:

So apparently silica gel packet pillows are a thing (and they're probably delicious)

Forbidden marshmallow

google THIS

Heather Papps

hello friend

:five:

Escape From Noise

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

:golfclap:

Finger Prince

Are you a desiccan or a desiccant?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alexandriao

silica gel cant dry steel beams