Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jaguars!

She was killed trying to land a Huey on top of a 100m tall pile of tanks, APCs, armoured cars, fighter-bombers and missile launching jeeps. We aren't sure why. We think maybe she was caught in a tough spot and improvised a battle plan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
we tried to warn him about the sniper ma'am, but the lag was so bad it took a minute for us to figure out he'd been hit. We'd give you the body, but it's missing the head.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

google THIS

"Ma'm?"

"Yes?"

"I'm here about your husband."

"What is it?"

"F"

"F"

Prof. Crocodile

FactsAreUseless posted:

Four Snifits play Taps with their masks around the tiny casket of a Shy Guy.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i'm sorry timmy but your dad was tending the yucca plants when some courier ran straight through the farm shooting everything in sight. here's his goo pile. rent is due tomorrow.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

i know twenty three jaguar, we never should have sent your son to look for wild turkeys alone but the gods demanded it, and the jaguars have made a sacrifice of him

Heather Papps

hello friend

janie fell for the spray trap. i'm sorry. if it's any comfort it was a very funny spray.

biosterous

sk posted:

your highness, while mario DID survive the paratroopa ambush, he's...very small now. i'm so sorry

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

nut

sk posted:

your highness, while mario DID survive the paratroopa ambush, he's...very small now. i'm so sorry

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Buttchocks posted:

We found what we believe are your husband's remains, but have been unable to positively ID the body. No matter which direction we approach it from, it's somehow always facing away from us.

lmao

Escape From Noise

F
eFb

Yinlock

FactsAreUseless posted:

Four Snifits play Taps with their masks around the tiny casket of a Shy Guy.

vanisher

He crashed out of the program

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

*Accidentally brings up folded flag from inventory instead of a gun while getting pounded by machine gun fire*

Oh no no no fuuuuck drat IT

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

*Tossing little triangular folded flag at widow's doorstep like a proximity mine*

alnilam

Mrs. Kerman, I'm afraid your husband is trapped in an enormously eccentric lunar orbit. No, I'm afraid there's no fuel to change it... Our engineers felt that the speed afforded by 46 solid rocket boosters were more important to the mission. It may bring you comfort to know that he imitated lewd gestures during his only EVA.

ty manifisto

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
[tosses the bucket of Tom all over his mother]

Ludicrous gibs!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Finger Prince

google THIS posted:

"Ma'm?"

"Yes?"

"I'm here about your husband."

"What is it?"

"F"

"F"

Finger Prince

Ma'am, I have some terrible news. Your son has been killed in action. Over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over and over, well you get the point. But despite his abysmal k/d ratio, he will always be remembered as the hero who finally ganked that cheap-rear end hill wookie with, of all things a blowtorch mounted on a bomb disposal robot. I'm told by his squad mates that his killcam teabag dance was legendary.

StupidSexyMothman

Mrs. Freeman, please, the silent treatment isn't going to make this any easier for anyone.

alnilam

He was cut down by cowardly AWP fire during a heroic dualies rush on the CT spawn. The freedom fighters of the Leet Crew will always remember him.

ty manifisto

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Yes Ma'am, he died a hero defending that point, and left you his service issue hats.

Ok boys, bring in the first truck!

Finger Prince

His last emote was "play the objective!" as he selflessly ran headlong into a heavily mined flagpole. Sadly there was no corpse to return. Well, not one that has landed yet.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
"one last thing ma'am. I don't know how to say this, but your son's killer said he already knows you. he said a few more things too"

StupidSexyMothman

canyoneer posted:

"one last thing ma'am. I don't know how to say this, but your son's killer said he already knows you. he said a few more things too"

:vince: lmao

RickRogers

Hello Mrs. DANKw33dkilla5?
I am afraid I have some bad news about...about your son being a total noob.
I am so sorry.

RickRogers

Mrs. Samedi, the morgue is this way.....please mind your head

Yinlock

alnilam posted:

He was cut down by cowardly AWP fire during a heroic dualies rush on the CT spawn. The freedom fighters of the Leet Crew will always remember him.

canyoneer posted:

Finger Prince

Children, your father was a Hero and a Patriot, and you should always be proud of him, as I know he is proud of you, looking down on us from heaven.

You mean looking up?

What?

Looking up at us from heaven.

I'm sorry, I don't follow.

Yeah, he tweeted us this picture from the other side:
https://twitter.com/King__Dugga/status/433283294659375104/photo/1

snergle

A kind little mouse!

Jaguars! posted:

Perhaps you can take pride that he died like a fighting worm, he made a little quip and blew himself up with an old fashioned explosives dynamo in the best traditions of the service.

Heather Papps

hello friend

we told him, time and time again, don't stand by the barrels of nuclear waste, but he didn't care. he said he liked the way it smelled. we should have been more firm, but you knew phil, he was a charmer. anyways one day a stray bullet from an intruder triggered a chain reaction and i'm sorry... he's gone to the great spawn point in the skybox.

Jaguars!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

lmao

Yinlock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher