Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

in a year with about six months more of quarantine, in which breath of the wild 2 is going to come out, making a new years resolution not to buy games is like getting a hot girlfriend and taking a vow of chastity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

Donald J. Trump and Xing Jingping... Two of the greatest allies to gamers ever known. Thank you Donald and a BIG 谢谢 to Mr. Ping!

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Doesn’t myco mostly play old shmups anyway? i believe he can do it.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I’m rooting for him but I’ve made that same gamer resolution before and didn’t last long. Ganbatte gamer

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

I’m going to put it towards a gaming TV.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I got a nice laptop so I can better game at work.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

buying games is for suckers, the patient gamer always wins

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mycophobia posted:

my new year gamer resolution is to not buy any new games

:allears:

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
i have more games than i could hope to complete in a lifetime. i bought like ten switch games last christmas and maybe played two of them extensively lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
noit to mention yeah a good portion of my gaming diet is arcade games in mame

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

probably none of them unles something good comes out. infamous 5 on the ps5 hype mayhap? sly cooper sequal where sly cooper pitilessly and in graphic detail garrotes humans [humans are essentially dogs in the sly cooper-verse

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
I think myco can do it...

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I'm going to show up at Myco's house dressed like burgess meredith and offer the ultimate gaming dream for one dollar......and his soul.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

oh wait i DO want to get amazing cultivation simulator now out on steam. thank you lord gaben and lord donald

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I'm getting hitman which comes out in like 2 weeks.

Fartlancer
Nov 18, 2003

Tato posted:

my god...I could get 1 copy of virtual lab for virtual boy for that

now thats a real gamer purchase

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

Donald J. Trump and Xing Jingping... Two of the greatest allies to gamers ever known. Thank you Donald and a BIG 谢谢 to Mr. Ping!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yakuza 3 through 7 and 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim and Disaster Report 4 here.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Ps5 + bugsnax bundle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

net cafe scandal posted: