Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

600 bucks for every gamer in america. might put a down payment on a 3080 or buy a modded ps2 to replay defiance because none of the gog soul reaver games will run without crashing on my pc. also considering a switch because i think breath of the wild will make my wife happy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Probably none since I foolishly buy every game I want to play and several thousands that I don't ever end up playing, so there's nothing left to buy.

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

Dead or Alive 6

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Probably none since I foolishly buy every game I want to play and several thousands that I don't ever end up playing, so there's nothing left to buy.

lol. same.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Wormskull posted:

This but if the PlayStation 5 ends up available near me after the check comes in I’ll probably get one of those

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Either a videocard or a xbox series x

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Switch version of DQ11

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Honestly maybe a PSVR for squadrons and RE VII

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Mario Kart Home Circuit if I see it anywhere

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot
Yakuza 7 probably

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
canada :negative:

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
built a new computer, didn't buy any new games but this is the list I settled on installing and (re)playing

finally, I can max out Papers, Please

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I will be buying a capture card and some other accessories so that I can stream a little, mostly just with my brother but maybe sometimes here in the Imp Zone

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm gonna pocket the money op. don't spread it around but I hear there's a website you can get games for free.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Im gonna buy a RTX 3070 even though there is basically no reason for me to and I would get a lot more mileage out of a Switch for half the price.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Yakuza 3-5 bundle, Yakuza 6, Yakuza 7, Persona Strikers, SMT Nocturne Remaster, SMT5, Xenoblade 2, Bravely Default 2

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
that steel battalion controller is as good as mine

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

none because I get all my games for free from the Epic Games Store :D

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

judgment and fist of the north star lost paradise. not sure what else but maybe hyrule warriors

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

DOOM Eternal, Hades, P4G, and Death Stranding for sure. after that, well, the sky's the limit.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Trump wants us to get $2000... imagine how many games you could buy with that scratch

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

That’s ps5 + series x + gamepass/psn money

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Trump wants us to get $2000... imagine how many games you could buy with that scratch

my god...I could get 1 copy of virtual lab for virtual boy for that

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Donald J. Trump and Xing Jingping... Two of the greatest allies to gamers ever known. Thank you Donald and a BIG 谢谢 to Mr. Ping!

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

Donald J. Trump and Xing Jingping... Two of the greatest allies to gamers ever known. Thank you Donald and a BIG 谢谢 to Mr. Ping!

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

net cafe scandal posted:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

net cafe scandal posted:

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Agagahahahaha.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

net cafe scandal posted:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
my new year gamer resolution is to not buy any new games

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Raisin Cane's is a good gamer lunch, sometimes I miss when I worked down the street from one

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

mycophobia posted:

my new year gamer resolution is to not buy any new games

mods?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I give him a month