Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Just Winging It posted:

Among regular fish, lingcod has the highest difficulty rating, making it a right pain in the rear end to catch, even if the RNG god deigns your worthy of spawning one, because they definitely seem to occur less often than other fish in the same locale.

I knew it :negative: I could just tell the spiciest fish was the one he needed. I'm going to kick Willy's rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
:siren:New Episode!:siren:

Let's Play Stardew Valley Episode 39 - Dottie

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
I'm stealing rip a fat cum. Thank you

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

You know that doll that Grace hates? You can use it at the sewing machine to make shirt that's just a picture of its head, to ensure that Grace is never not seeing that doll.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Stardew Valley Episode 40 - It Chrimbuh

Merry christmas, here's a loving egg

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
So you got yourself a crab pot

Crab pot catches snails

Give them to Vincent. He fuckin loves snails. Just slurps them down. Doesn't even cook them.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Vincent is a little turd and until he makes his first kill, I refuse to respect him. Right now the only people I respect are Big Boss, Pam, Robin, Marnie, and MAYBE Demitrius but stupid science bitch couldnt make I more smarter, just mushrooms

Oh and wizard but like, obviously

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

Danaru posted:

Vincent is a little turd and until he makes his first kill, I refuse to respect him. Right now the only people I respect are Big Boss, Pam, Robin, Marnie, and MAYBE Demitrius but stupid science bitch couldnt make I more smarter, just mushrooms

Oh and wizard but like, obviously

Yeah no Demetrius is a bad dad so gently caress em.

EDIT: Can't remember if you met two other people, who I think you'll like em both.

bunnyofdoom fucked around with this message at 04:54 on Jul 31, 2021

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Stardew Valley Episode 41 - Everybody's Converging On The Bar

We recorded this episode when the new Cruella movie was relevant, I swear we're not that out of touch

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki
was that movie ever relevant? i had forgotten it existed already

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

The Triad Frog is pleased with this custom title purchase.

CMYK BLYAT! posted:

was that movie ever relevant? i had forgotten it existed already

It's the basis for a second contract dispute between the mouse and the actor's guilds (Black Widow being the first) that have the potential to redefine how actors/actresses get paid in the age of simultaneous steaming releases. So it's still relevant, I guess?

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

dan post the panda

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Stardew Valley Episode 42 - Now I AM Worried

This might be the last episode for a while, Grace and I wanted to do a one off of Terraria and it became a whole thing, anyway look forward to that thread launching in a day or two because I cant stop starting new projects

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

Danaru posted:

This might be the last episode for a while, Grace and I wanted to do a one off of Terraria and it became a whole thing, anyway look forward to that thread launching in a day or two because I cant stop starting new projects

Talking bout making friends with Pam Voorhees on Friday the 13th. Well played

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Danaru posted:

To be fair, you played through a whole year, and Stardew doesn't really have an end per se (I don't think anyone would even want to see you slog all the way through to 100% Perfection), so you can pretty much call this one done if you feel like it.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
Circlmastr is gonna peepee in all your crops

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

GrandmaParty posted:

Circlmastr is gonna peepee in all your crops

Yeah but it's panda pee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

Danaru posted:

Dan do a Morrowind LP 2021 challenge