Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

So they're really not doing anything to prevent Jey Uso from interfering? In fact they're openly saying he probably will?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I wish Roman talked faster.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

this is so loving bad

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

what about your cousins

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
The KO stuff is good but Roman is a dredge

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I actually dig that as a promo format even though it was more drawn out than it needed to be

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Did roman just turn off a zoom call with a tv remote

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Blaise330 posted:

Did roman just turn off a zoom call with a tv remote

the powers one has when they are the Head of the Table

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Complete loving waste, goddammit.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
I called this gently caress finish at the start of the show, just didn't realize it would be an giant gently caress finish

e: lol they're gonna do a 6man for the rest of the show aren't they
e2: lol

Hirez fucked around with this message at 03:36 on Jan 30, 2021

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Even before all the bullshit, that was a shockingly badly structured match considering it was Daniel Bryan and AJ Styles.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Oh so that nice character moment of Cesaro and Shinsuke not wanting to hit each other.... and they come back from commercial break with Shinsuke and Cesaro in the ring wrestling each other.

Edit: Love the commentators pretending like they disappear into a void of nothingness during the commercial break and they weren't aware the six man tag was happening till the show came back with it already started.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Anyway nevermind that bullshit, Cesaro loving owns

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Oh I see we've reached the,"He's too big to possibly be put over the top rope!" stage of the Royal Rumble build.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Couldn’t they have just let Bryan and AJ have a match together?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

The writers can't get out of their own way and just let good wrestlers wrestle

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

The Stroker Ace posted:

Couldn’t they have just let Bryan and AJ have a match together?

Yeah but name even one compelling story about AJ having cost multiple wrestlers their Rumble spot only for Daniel Bryan to cost him his own that they could have possibly done instead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
The point that nobody actually has to be in the ring for any length of time in this pay per view match is well made.