Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
What was that weird post a little while back about "this thread is going backwards, all is a lie!". Kind of weird huh!?
Anyway, cool thread, glad I found it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alexandriao

personally i dont think posting a rabbit vibrator to illustrate the comparative difference in artforms between donnie darko and johnny mnemonic was a useful thing to do :smuggo:

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
unban Pahilla the Hun!
:evilbuddy:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

FutonForensic

johnny mnemonic is more substantial, but donnie darko is more stimulating. think of it like this:

biosterous

also stg if someone posts about memento being on vimeo again im gonna flip

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Manifisto

what does johnny mnemonic have to do with anything? totally different kind of movie, it's like comparing an ice cream sundae to a nipple clamp. if you're going to make an analogy it should at least make sense.

ty nesamdoom!

nut

alright fine I reregged and will try better

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

i don't get all this hype for donnie darko and johnny mnemonic anyway. why not just watch memento? it's not like it's hard to find on vimeo lol

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

for the umpteenth time :mods: PLEASE change the thread title to let people know whats really going on in here!!!!!

guys this is NOT the Cube 2: Hypercube Hyper-Megathread: Time Travel...In MY tesseract? thread anymore

this thread is going backwards! all is a LIE!!!

if the mods won't step up then just loving :banme: already

i wont post in a world like this

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Pahilla the Hun fucked around with this message at 15:32 on Feb 25, 2021

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

google THIS

em ot enif skool daerht siht tuoba gniklat era elpoep uoy tahw wonk t'nod I

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

this thread is going backwards, all is a lie! :tinfoil:

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

alexandriao

Hey what do you guys think about the thread's motion through space? are we going forwards and it's getting better? or are we going backwards and it's getting worse??

google THIS

Pssh, y'all are paranoid. Next someone will say the thread is going backwards and all is a lie :rolleyes:

xcheopis

Time is neither a sandwich or soup :colbert:

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

Ass-penny

Cube 2: Hypercube was the worst movie in the Cube series but I still own 17 copies of the DVD. The rooms are all white, that's dumb as gently caress. poo poo I should rewatch it. I did sort of like the scene where the woman in the red dress made out with the guy and they got caught in a time distortion and kind of hosed until they became dessicated corpses lol.

Manifisto

hey look everyone I'm psychic!

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Manifisto posted:

hey look everyone I'm psychic!

(click the quote link!)

ty nesamdoom!

alexandriao

Manifisto if you really are psychic you have to prove it somehow. your hypercube theory really does not make any sense and repeatedly refusing to prove it just shames every goon there is

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
speaking of cubes, which of the cube movies was the worst and how many copies do you own?

super sweet best pal

Help, I've become unstuck in time and I'm seeing the thread backwards. It's like in Memento or Cube2 or something. Maybe Donnie Darko?

biosterous

oh come one, saying that donnie darko is the same as memento would be like saying that the matrix is the same as johnny mnemonic, just because keanu's in them. it is exactly as tenuous a link and you're being a complete cad for suggesting otherwise

google THIS posted:

Also you can watch Memento on vimeo. Can't say that about Donnie Darko!

:jerkbag:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

does anyone have a pic of nut’s grandma?

it’s for a friend

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??

The saviour this thread needed. And how did he know so much about bears???