Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

wow, thanks for all the laughs and the tears what a great read. ok to goldmine this when you get a chance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pahilla the Hun

bumping this thread in case anyone wants to make one last post

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Pahilla the Hun

nut posted:

[CONTENT REMOVED]

see, that's exactly my point. i am glad we finally agree.

thanks nesamdoom!!

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Yeah!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

nut

last

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Hi, been lurking since the very beginning of this thread. Just wanted to say, lol.

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
never in my life has a thread caused me to poo poo my pants in rage, then separately in fits of laughter. theres a clear winner here and its hanes undergarments, followed by us the posters in a close second.

Bravo.... bravo

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I can't believe this thread has gone on this long without someone being perma'd

biosterous

still in awe of this thread. every time i think it's run down someone makes another post like that

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Prof. Crocodile

lol nice

Pahilla the Hun

Prof. Crocodile posted:

[POST UNDER INVESTIGATION BY CHILL INTERNET FORUM]

:mods:

thanks nesamdoom!!

RickRogers

Hi, lol. Been lurking since the beginning of this thread and as someone who actually suffers from amnesia that post really made me lol.

Buttchocks

No, but that's why you have that red text under your username.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Amazing stuff, but the thread is moving too fast for me to keep up.
Sorry if I missed any of the earlier posts.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

lmao

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

nut posted:

haha whoa wasn’t expecting to get so much heat over either of those posts. sorry to the families of the deceased

your friend sk fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Feb 20, 2021

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Buttchocks

"Kaiser Schnitzel" posted:

Last call for anyone who wants the new gangtag.

Crap, I wish I'd known about this before it ended.

nut

haha whoa wasn’t expecting to get so much heat over either of those posts. sorry to the families of the deceased

How Wonderful!

gently caress you, my grampa died in a bumper car accident, and he was a World War II veteran. It's all fun and games for weekend warriors like you but real Americans give their real lives in those things-- and they do it all for the love of the game. Go chuck shaft, you pervert.

Prof. Crocodile

ok look, what i said about wakko from the animaniacs may *technically* have been racist, but it didn’t warrant a 30 day probe and a bunch of angry replies, let alone investigation by the “chill internet police” or whatever.

How Wonderful!

gently caress you, my grampa played Wacko on the Animaniacs, and he didn't claw his way up from the sewers of Liverpool to hear that kind of poo poo from people like you.

google THIS

e: wrong thread

cruft

Prof. Crocodile, Wacko sucks enough on his own, there's no need to be a racist shitbag about it.

How Wonderful!

Edit: You know what, not worth it. Enjoy talking about Yakko and Dot I guess.

nut

yeah they’re all a little zany, alright. jesus

cruft

LOL @ idiots who die on bumper cars.

They're bumper cars, dummies. Not assisted suicide machines.

e: also good for watching boobs jiggle when you bump the right car, if you know what I mean :fap:

e: e: drat, thread moves fast, now we're talking about the Animaniacs?

cruft fucked around with this message at 18:44 on Feb 20, 2021

How Wonderful!

nut posted:

[lots of nonsense]

Ok, first of all-- that's not at all a fair description of what Finns are like and if you'd take a few minutes to educate yourself about Finland and it's centuries of struggles, I don't think you'd be running your mouth. Second of all-- Wacko's not even supposed to be Finnish canonically, that was a one-off joke in a non-canon comic book, kroppkakor is a Swedish food anyway (lazy writers) but I guess if you were a real fan you'd already know that. All I can see is you're lucky we're having this conversation here on SA where apparently the mods just don't give a poo poo, instead of TheWaterTower.net where we chew up people like you and spit them right out.

Or as my FINNISH GRANDMA might say: "Vittu, vituttaa niin vitusti!!!" And by the way before you ask-- yes she died in a bumper car accident, yes it keeps happening to my family, no I do not want to hear any more about it!

nut

google THIS posted:

N/A

Good idea.

How Wonderful! posted:

N/A

Bad idea.

hahaha get it?

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

lmao at everyone upset as if nut hasn't hated finland for years

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

nut

whoah c'mon everyone chill out lol it's a genuine criticism of the phone itself, not some kind of bigger knock at Nokia

RickRogers

Sorry for lurking up until now (great thread btw) but I'm pretty sure years of using that and other terrible Nokia phones is what caused my short term memory loss.

Thank god Nut is calling them out at last!

How Wonderful!

nut, just try one. go down to the store and get a vaakasuora puhelin (8 or above for most beginner-friendly grip but make sure you have a firm, straight-backed chair nearby for support when you first "dial 'em up") and try placing a few calls. I think you'll really be pleasantly surprised and maybe even expand your horizons (there are showers in Finland, yes, even at phone stores. Trust me, I've used them)

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Last call for anyone who wants the new gangtag.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

they may not be to everyone's taste (as if finns have taste, lol) but I am really digging these new gangtags y'all made. that bumper car one is seriously lol. gently caress ur gramma is great too.

GaG and al are super busy atm, but if you post in HCH I can hook you up with one asap.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

hey can I get that gang tag? because it rules lmao

Manifisto

I'd do that in sweden, or even denmark, but finland--forget it. not only is it illegal, the phone would be ruined, the bear would be pissed off, and the locals would be breaking out the tar and feathers!

ty nesamdoom!

Bingo Bango

Did I miss out on the gang tag? I've mostly been lurking here but I've really enjoyed the ride.

Also, just a thought but has anyone thought about the legality of what's being proposed? I'm really only familiar with Dutch law.

Edit: oops, look like someone beat me to it!

Goons Are Gifts

I think we're caught up to here!! Wait my spreadsheet is broken again

Ass-penny

Just pretend I quoted all of the posts ITT, fuckin lmao :five:

This gangtag is sick, can someone hook it up for me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How Wonderful!

Hey I'm not comfortable with some of the gangtags. A lot of people get hurt that way (this is a big problem in Finland) unless the bear is really well-trained. Please read ButtTheShitManFart's very thorough and elegantly written post a few pages back, he puts it way better than I can.